Continental Kit for a 1957 Chevy Belair

Guest 48Ragtop

Guest 48Ragtop

This is a reproduction of the GM original basket style continental kit. It is not one of the cheaper kits which bolts onto and extends the rear bumper. I believe that it will fit most any model 1957 Chevy but please verify for yourself that it will fit your car. The kit includes chrome horseshoe bars & bumper adapters, bumper-to-frame brackets, tire carrier, face plate, ring & installation hardware and installation instructions and details. It installed in place of the center section of the rear bumper. Originally purchased from Classic Chevy of Orlando, Florida, now Ecklers. Presently still on my car but planned to be removed soon. This is a complete like new continental kit.

· Painted Sierra Gold

· Includes chrome outer trim ring which was previously an upgrade – no longer available from Eckler. I’ve seen this separately online as a $200 accessory, chromed.

· Includes Continental Kit “V”, not part of the kit itself but presently $33.99 from Ecklers (Part No. 01-08)

· Includes Gold Script, not part of the kit itself but presently $26.99 from Ecklers (Part No. 01-19)

Ecklers Classic Chevy part number 55-03, currently listed on their website for $2,694.99 as a basic kit – without “V”, “Gold Script” or “Chrome Outer Ring” all included here. Current Ecklers price for these items (without the chrome outer ring) is $2,755.97. <O:pMy price is $1,850.00, shipping extra. Can be picked up locally in eastern, Connecticut.

<O:p> post-77874-143139135342_thumb.jpg</O:p>

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...