1963 Cadillac Parts

mpneroz

Went to the local yard today and found a gold 1963 Cadillac 2 dr cpe that was pretty darn solid. Someone had taken the dash cluster out and actually cut away the back half of the trunk and ends of the quarters. Looks like they wanted to mount the assembly on a wall with the fins, bumper, lights and valence I guess. Car still has lots of good parts. I removed the dash pad (it was laying on the seat) from the front seat and was shocked at how nice. One small 3/4 inch cut (not jagged or puckered) in the vinyl that would be an easy fix. Looked like it was bumped by something. Only damage other than that is one of the small pieces that surround the side of the dash cluster. Looks like the knucklehead who removed the dash cluster forgot about the pin at the bottom and pulled it. Damage is minor. Again, easy fix and wouldn't be almost invisible once installed. Pulled some more parts (listed below) and car has more. Looks like a good hood, trunk lid, glass some trim and I believe driver side door. Grill is there too. I took pictures if you need them.

Dash pad, as is $80 (Real nice if you need one and can be vinyl sprayed to match any interior color. Includes the speaker w/ grille and map light assembly.

Cruise control unit $80 (Perfect Circle unit) looks like part # on tag is 24G 028703) Includes the cable/wheel assembly running from the dash to the unit and the rods and linkage from the bracket on the fire wall to the unit. Unit is very clean. Working condition unknown.

Windshield washer tank $25 (not cracked) along with the small pump mounted next to the wiper motor. Lid is attached to the jug too. Working condition of pump is unknown.

Passenger side turning lamp assembly $20 (lense and ribbed frame) Driver side was there too but the screws were stripped out so I can remove the next trip down. Couldn't remove it with the phillips head I had with me. Email me at turbocoupe1@hotmail.com if you like. I can send pictures to your email if you like. Or call 570-333-4895 (Mike)