HPOF and DPC at Hershey Fall Meet - 2012

Guest Siegfried

Guest Siegfried

Will H.R. be placing the DPC and HPOF classes at the start of the show field as other AACA National Meets do?

And will the 4's classes for small cars be placed between the 3 and 5 classes where they should be?

Just curious.

• 3 weeks later...
Will H.R. be placing the DPC and HPOF classes at the start of the show field as other AACA National Meets do?

And will the 4's classes for small cars be placed between the 3 and 5 classes where they should be?

Just curious.

You really don't expect an answer to this do you? You (like me) must have a flawed way of thinking. :)

You really don't expect an answer to this do you? You (like me) must have a flawed way of thinking. :)

Dick,

I do not think you have a flawed way of thinking just asking questions in the not so direct arena. The Hershey Region runs the Fall Meet to include the incredible logistics provided by extremely hard working member volunteers. This AACA Forum does not run the Fall Meet thus for decision making facts I would contact the Hershey Region. Just a thought.

Peter J.

I hope the layout at Hershey stay the same, I know where to go to see the various classes that I like. I help judging so it important I get around early to see the truck and my our favorites. After judging it just to growed to see a lot.