1922 Parts Help

Guest 2010georgiaboy

Guest 2010georgiaboy

I have a 1922 Lincoln Model L that I am trying to restore. I have checked around with several places, but most of them are either not responding or not able to handle something of this age. Needless to say, I need help locating parts for this car. I need gaskets (particularly head gaskets), carb rebuild kit, fuel pump rebuild kit, any body parts, ANYTHING. Can anyone tell me where I may locate any of this stuff?

Books, specs, etc. would also be helpful...

• 9 months later...
Guest 2010georgiaboy
I'm in your same condition cause i' don't find any parts on internet.

I have found gaskets from Olson's gaskets. Great place. I think they supply EGGE Machine, and buying direct is cheaper. Also, when my gaskets came in there was a business card for a guy named Tom van Meeteren. He has ignition parts, and I will be ordering a distributor cap from him in the near future. Hope this helps you.

Guest Phil Cordery
Ask Ray...also try John Magill in Canada at jsmagoo@rogers.com. Also into L and K Lincolns. Maybe someone from the Classic Car Club of America might help at classiccarclub@aol,com. Good luck

Just persevere there are people out there who have Parts, I received great technical assistance, from Friar Tuck for instance (see your visitor Log) also David clement & others pointed me in the right direction, I have a Model L all but finished apart from the rear upholstery, Cannot make my mind up about materials to use. Have a Pair of Headlamp forks available should they be on your shopping List. stay in touch my e mail is philipcordery@btinternet.com

Guest davidit

@anglesey and georgiaboy, you have a picture during the restoration of your car? i need a picture detail about chassis and mechanichal.

Guest Phil Cordery

What would you like a a picture of, can take & e mail to you, please provide an E mail address

QUOTE=davidit;1172586]@anglesey and georgiaboy, you have a picture durin mao; address >

the restoration of your car? i need a picture detail about chassis and mechanichal.

• 1 year later...
Guest Hockeye
I have found gaskets from Olson's gaskets. Great place. I think they supply EGGE Machine, and buying direct is cheaper. Also, when my gaskets came in there was a business card for a guy named Tom van Meeteren. He has ignition parts, and I will be ordering a distributor cap from him in the near future. Hope this helps you.

Howdy, Georgia Boy! Does Tom have a phone number or an email address? I have a nice original 22 EDL

• 1 month later...