I have Graham Six Special 1934 - And I Need Some Help..!

Guest JU9R

A few years ago I found a treasure - One that has stood still since year 1957.

I saw this car back in 2000, but his owner said that he would never sell his pearl, but I was lucky and got the chance to take over this adult puzzles and now need some more info to continue with the reustaration and that's where you come into the picture.

Finally i have found this place and maby someone who might help me to straighten out some question marks =)

Have been looking for material on libraries in Sweden and the U.S., surfed the internet and purchased CDs with the name Graham 1934 on, purchased the original manual and Chilton Flat Rate and Service Manual 14: ed from 1940 but without much success and I would be pleased if you could help me with a few photos of this kind car and everything that you would care to share.

(I am the onley one who have a Graham Model 68 in Sweden but we have 11 more Grahams)

I wonder, among other things, how to mount the bumpers in the front, how the attachments should look like

How to lock the inserts in the headlights - how it looks and works

How the interior lighting in the backseat would look like.

If you know someone who sells the engineering handbook or sell a copy of it I would be forever greatful

... and here there are a few pictures of my car: http://www.junior.n.nu/motoriskt

Hope You Will Have A Wonderful Day

Junior Hellkvist - Sweden

post-87156-14313911395_thumb.jpg

post-87156-143139113952_thumb.jpg

post-87156-143139113954_thumb.jpg