IGNITION COIL ODD-BALL LZ V-12

Mssr. Bwatoe

The bay never ceases to amaze me...look at the coil listed now..must be some

aftermarket job..kinda neat Ive never seen one, but seems in the day, someone must have sold an aftermarket, sorenson or echlin..

PS I need oem lz radiator cap with the brass part sticks down and receives the chain and inverted v that attatches it..I have the chain...

any one??

Guest Jim Zephyr
I saw that coil Jeff and I also wondered what the heck is that? Rumor has it that a 37 Ford Pickup used the same radiator cap at the 41 Lincoln but I havent been able to locate one. Last correct one I saw on e-bay went for $125.00.

Tom

Hezzie Armstrong made the best reproductions of the Stant Mfg cap used on the early Zephyrs, I sure wish someone would make them again, they were perfect. I only bought one back in the day...Goes to show these small batch repros are a flash in the pan - buy while and when you can!

Guest dandeman

Im the one who posted that listing on EBay. Somebody in Sweden bought it for 66 dollars. I Think buyers had mixed feelings about this one. The regular looking coils have sold closer to $100. Oddly this oddball tested ok, of all the coils in my late fathers collection. This is the only one like it.

Hello again dandeman,

I´m the guy who bought the coil and I really hope it will work out with my LC. Bought it believing it would fit and have no thoughts of the looking.

Do you have any other parts for sale? I´d like to know though I do need some.

Thanks

Michael Bengtsson, Sweden

Guest dandeman

Michael This is a very unique Ignition coil and tested good. It might possibly better than the Original type.

If you have any issues with it let me know and I try to help you out with it. I do have other parts mostly odds and ends they are from My Dads collection. I'll continue to list them on Ebay as I'm able to sort thru them and clean them I do have lots of loose parts for the distributors though

Michael This is a very unique Ignition coil and tested good. It might possibly better than the Original type.

If you have any issues with it let me know and I try to help you out with it. I do have other parts mostly odds and ends they are from My Dads collection. I'll continue to list them on Ebay as I'm able to sort thru them and clean them I do have lots of loose parts for the distributors though

Thanks , can´t wait until I got it in my LC. Do you have any rear light lenses and engine mounts for sale outside ebay?

dandeman, the ignition coil arrived yesterday and I have to ask.. was it broken when shipped? The coil have a crack from one side to the other and one of the pin is broken. I know from before it´s almost hopeless to have the shipper to pay for any damages so I believe I have to face the facts and accept my loss.

Thanks

Michael

Guest dandeman

Micheal I can't believe they would manage to do that, I'll contact you thru the ebay message system to try to help you ...Dan