1942-48 Lincoln Continental and Zephyr Cars and Parts Available

Guest KHarrison99

Guest KHarrison99

post-86596-14313908598_thumb.jpg

Good Morning, I have a 1948 Lincoln Continental V12 Mark I and a 1948 Lincoln Continental Convertible and a garage full of parts for 1942-48 Lincoln Continental and Zephyer and 1955-57 Ford Fairlane and Thunderbird including NOS in original boxes, used original stock, rechromed, NOS without packaging - chrome mouldings and trim, fuel pumps, carburetors, intake manifolds, speedometers, dashboard clocks, hubcaps, emblems, condensers, radiators, steering columns, seats, leather and on and on. If there are any parts you are looking for let me know and I will see if I have them. If you are interested in either of these cars send me your email address and I will send you more info and pics. Thanks, Kathleen

post-86596-143139085949_thumb.jpg

I'm looking for 42 bumpers and the center pot metal piece for the grill. I have found a couple center pieces but couldn't afford them. I'm building a driver (had show cars in 1960 now I want to just have fun)

I still do upholstery and have all the original patterns moved them down here from Ohio. Lee waldren

Guest alvan
Hi I would be interested in the price for front fenders for a '48 Continental if you have a pair. Thanks George.

have a set of fenders from a 1947-same fenders.

email me with any other parts you may need at csvs@embarqmail.com.

alvan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Mr.Memory Lane
post-89485-143139260618_thumb.jpg So this is the Bumper I have on her now, but I don't think it's the right one. I've looked at other Lincolns online but with all the bumper guards on them I can't really make it out. Am I just missing the guards or is this the wrong one . Thanks for your time...

post-89485-143139260596_thumb.jpg

Guest Mr.Memory Lane
completely wrong. Looks like a rear face bar. The front is made of several pieces. center with 2 end pieces two guards and 2 end wings. Lee Waldren Ft Myers, Fl.

Thank you.. Do you know what the shipping would cost to Las Vegas for one of the ones you have. I'm thinking i might be needing the brackets as well if you have them...

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest ECecil

Would you keep your eye out for a 46 Lincoln CN ( or parts from ) this car was stolen from Tacoma Wa approx 15 years ago. Tran was rebuilt but not back in car , Motor ID H143328

I appreciate any help you might be able to give.

my e-mail--bo.cecil@me.com

• 2 months later...
Guest Joosten

Hello,

do you have a :

Original hood ornament

Sigarette lichter front incl the buttons beneath the sigarette lighter

Oilbath airbox for the engine complete incl.the tube

carburator for the v12 engine.

For a 1942 lincoln continental coupé

greetings bart

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Cliff J

Hi Kathleen, I have a 1948 Lincoln Club Coupe. Neither door will stay latched. The mechanism in both doors seems to be just worn out. I have considered installing bear claw latches but I am afraid that they will not work properly with the inside push buttons that operate the doors. I think my best solution may be NOS door latches. Are parts like that among the treasures in your garage? Please contact me, Cliff Johnson, cjohnson@bak.rr.com

Kathleen, Do you have grill parts that are not pitted. Tail light trim that is not pitted. This all for a 48 LC. Glenn Lorei b6vt glore2kc.rr.com

Kathleen, Do have any of the parts mentioned in you original post. I am looking for good grill parts (w/o pits) rear fender spears and a rt hand mirror. Please advise if you have any of these items and how much. Thanks. Glenn Lorei glorei@kc.rr.com

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi

Not sure if you have any parts still available for this type of car but I imported into the UK last year a 1948 Continental and have done a fair amount of restoration work on this, but parts in the UK are rare as you can imagine.

I am after the rubber rear wheel arch covers and chrome trim that goes along the bottom of the front and rear wheel arches if that makes sense.

I had one missing from one side of the car and the other one fell to bits when it was taken off to do the body work.

The other thing that I am missing is door locks, as this car has push button opening doors but neither of them has a lock or a means to lock it, do you have a complete assembly with a key for at least one door as the front passenger door can be locked from the inside.

If you have a list of anything else that you have basically body work stuff I am mostly interested in at the moment that would be great.

Many thanks

Paul

• 5 weeks later...

well i can use a nice steering wheel -- the drivers side speer (chrome part from front of hood to trunk) last part -- center of front bumper -- the 2 rails on the rear bumper guard -- the part that holds the front windshield frame inside the car -- tail lights and side flairs that connect to them -- radiator cap -- rear cigarette ash trays -- out side mirrors -- and that just about covers it for my Xmas list.i thank you for your parts and prices ,,,mike

• 3 years later...