1930 Mack Model AB video shoot

Guest trw92a

Liked the video and the music.The music seemed to fit the ruggedness of the truck!That is a beautiful truck and I'm partial to the old heavy trucks. Two things though, you really need better lighting as much of the video is dark and hard to see detail,and maybe pause a little longer on some of the detail;before I could determine what I was looking at ,it was gone. Good overall job!

No disrespect to your efforts but I would rather hear it running and see it driving and hear your voice telling us a little of its history and what it is like to drive, and some bare facts about the vehicle itself (basic stuff engine size, vehicle weight etc) and its restoration (was it straightforward or did you have to search for parts etc) - but keep it simple. It is obviously a superb restoration, it looks so clean it would be a pity to get it dirty.

Guest Al Brass

They suggestions made are all valid but you have done a nice job, both of the restoration and video, and I really enjoyed it. Sometimes I get tired of seeing cars, so a truck makes a nice change.

Thanks for sharing.

Al

• 5 months later...