1934 Dodge Parts will be available soon!

Guest cadaber

Guest cadaber

Dodge Brother,

I picked up a 34 for parts and once I get the few parts I need, the rest of the vehicle will be available as a parts car or in whole. If any of you are looking for certain items, let me know and I will be more than happy to help you out.

I will be bringing the car back to California later next week.

Cheers,

Mark

post-80018-143139074255_thumb.jpg

Guest cadaber

Forgot to mention...not letting go of the headlights. They are 90% of the reason I bought the car.

Good luck to all!

Guest cadaber

It's a 4 door coupe. The DR model only had one wiper blade, this has two, so it might be the deluxe model. Won't know until I get the numbers off the tags and reference them to be sure.

Yes Sir...4 Door Coupe.

Sorry to have to ask, but I am used to a 2 door coupe, a 4 passenger coupe, a 2 door sedan and a 4 door sedan, but have never seen or heard of a 4 door coupe. Do you have a side view of the car?

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

Guest cadaber

My apologies...it's a 4 Door Sedan. I was wondering why you were asking the same question. Lol My heads not clear...drove 2200 miles to get to the car today.

As for pictures, that's the only one I have other than the interior. It was pretty dark since the car was in a connex.

Guest cadaber

Also. It's just like the other 34 I have posted pics in earlier threads. Has the spare tire mount on back.

Sorry for the confusion.

Cheers

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the offer.

This is what I need :

Bumper overriders x 4

Door striker plates and the spring loaded keepers.

Rear tail lights and lenses

Front windscreen hinges

Rear 1/4 vent window seals ( if they are in good condition otherwise they arn't any good )

If you have horns then sell these as a pair and you should get a pretty good price for them.

I'll check later today what else I need.

Again, many thanks

Ian

i would be interested in

bumper front maybe also rear with mounting brackets

front grill

would like to see side of car as well as interior for bits and pieces

visors if it has

windshield frame

seat front

runningboard brackets

Jen

Edited by Jen_ (see edit history)

Guest cadaber

No worries all...I am at Disney World with the family and I will be bring the car home in about a week.

I will be pulling it apart soon and start parting it out. I need to find the beauty rings and glass for the headlights, so if anyone wants to do some trading, possibly we can make a deal.

Cheers

Guest cadaber

That would be great. The headlights are missing the ring and the glass cover. I think I will be complete at that point. I finally got all my pieces, it's taken quit some time.

Guest cadaber

No kidding. Some of the pictures I have seen looked like they had a beauty ring.

I attached a picture of one below.

post-80018-143139076843_thumb.jpg

Hi Guys,

Thats my headlight for my 34. It came as you see it complete with dress rings etc... so not sure if they were options or what the story is but the only modification I've made is its a 12volt sealed beam.

Mind you they came up a treat after the plater had finished with them !!

Mark, do you know what happened to the Dodge you bought.....looks like the poor old girl has seen better days.

Guest cadaber

Yeah Ian....that is definitely your light. Your the only person that has gave me an idea do what they log like. Haha

Turns out the car I am picking up was original and had very few original miles and was a victim of hurricane Katrina. Poor old car was destroyed. Quit a shame.

Hi I need lots of parts, but one I am looking for is the cover on the inside of the cab that goes above the windshield that either covers up the windshield wiper motor, or is the mount for it. I don't know what goes there, as I have yet to find a 34 pickup that i can look and see what is missing. I think it goes all the way across. I have been told that a lot of the car parts will interchange, if it is a 111 inch wheelbase. Thanks, Guy Denton

post-38189-143139078048_thumb.jpgHere's an original headlight. The one in the other photo is retrofitted with a aftermarket sealed beam replacement kit. All the sealed beam kits I've seen had the trim ring to fill the gap left by the smaller sealed beam. I don't suppose those kits were available until 1940 when sealed beams were introduced.
  • Like 1

Guest recycler

Mark,

I have a 1934 Dodge KC, and I need a few parts off your car (If any are still left). My wish list is, an interior dome light complete, 17' wire wheels (if your wheels are wire), a bolt cover for the front bumper bracket, and horn. My number is 510 435-8988. Thank you, Wallace.

Guest Robert McNeil

Hello I have a 1934 DR Coupe, and also need a few parts to complete: Running boards and splash aprons, front bumper brackets, drivers door with internals, front window frames. Bob McNeil 303 795 0203 Colorado Thanks.

Guest cadaber

All...as you can see from the pictures below, this baby is pretty much rusted out as far as the body goes. Just wanted to share a little more as to what will be available.

Cheers

post-80018-143139085559_thumb.jpg

post-80018-143139085564_thumb.jpg

post-80018-143139085567_thumb.jpg

post-80018-143139085571_thumb.jpg

post-80018-143139085574_thumb.jpg

Guest Jen_

still interested in parts i mentioned earlier but i wont get in to a bidding war on this car if it comes to that

i may be able to use those front doors for my coupe if measurements are close enough and price is right.

i'm located in california also

Jen

Hey Mark,

Looks like its been picked up and slammed down. Hopefully you'll get enough sales from bits and pieces to recover the bulk of the cost.

It is interesting when you mentioned you have parts how many people are in need of them ( sort of like seagully with a chip !! ) :)

I reckon you could get approx $200 to $300 for the horns alone.

Keep us posted

Ian

Guest cadaber

Ian...you are correct, the hurricane picked her up and drooped her pretty hard. Just got the car back home to California. Dragging her clear across the country was no fun. Had to buy a car trailer in Texas and I pulled her home about 2200 miles. The main reason I picked up the car was for the headlights and horns. I really didn't need any other parts to be honest. I have everything complete for mine now. At least I hope so...I will start pulling off some pieces soon to start parting it out to try and recoup some of what I spent.

Cheers

Guest Jen_
Ian...you are correct, the hurricane picked her up and drooped her pretty hard. Just got the car back home to California. Dragging her clear across the country was no fun. Had to buy a car trailer in Texas and I pulled her home about 2200 miles. The main reason I picked up the car was for the headlights and horns. I really didn't need any other parts to be honest. I have everything complete for mine now. At least I hope so...I will start pulling off some pieces soon to start parting it out to try and recoup some of what I spent.

Cheers

i have a friend who is traveling all over the place for parts right now for his 1933 plymouth 2 dr sedan . found him a nice one in oregon he is heading home with it today hoping its a safe journey for him

Jen

Guest dbenzing

Hi Mark,

I need:

1) the passenger door lock

2) the chrome cover (shield shaped) that's at the bottom of the front grille. (crank hole cover)

Let me know what you want for them please. Also, if you can post a picture of the dash, there may be some parts (knobs) I can use as well

Thanks,

Dave (408) 265-4842 San Jose, Ca

Edited by dbenzing
update (see edit history)