1950 -1951 -1952 Buick Parts

James B. White

I have parted out two Buick Super model 52, that a 4 dr.

I have one set of the four doors , rear fenders, trunck lid,

and hood from a Nebraska car. I also have a front clip from

a 1951 Super model 52, from a Pennsylvania car. I'm willing

to take offers .

I have sold the Hood and rear Bumper from the 1951.

I still have two Hoods from 1950 Buick Specials with the outside releases.

The rear fenders - trunck lid -drivers side front fender are reserved fora sale.

post-30992-14313906376_thumb.jpg

post-30992-14313906377_thumb.jpg

post-30992-143139063779_thumb.jpg

post-30992-143139063785_thumb.jpg

post-30992-143139063792_thumb.jpg

post-30992-143139063814_thumb.jpg

post-30992-143139063837_thumb.jpg

post-30992-143139063859_thumb.jpg

Edited by James B. White
Updated (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

Mr. White-

I have the need because I just learned that the pedal set I got from a 1950 Super does not fit my 1951 Special. The problem is the clutch pedal, which has an interference with the frame. So, to solve my problem, the question is: Is the 1950 Special pedal set like the 1951 Special, or is it like the 1950 Super? Do you know?

• 1 year later...
Guest Christobal302

Any chance that you might have a torque converter. I'm in need of the first turbine ring.

thanks for your time,

-Chris

• 7 months later...
Guest jprice85
I have parted out two Buick Super model 52, that a 4 dr.

I have one set of the four doors , rear fenders, trunck lid,

and hood from a Nebraska car. I also have a front clip from

a 1951 Super model 52, from a Pennsylvania car. I'm willing

to take offers .

I have sold the Hood and rear Bumper from the 1951.

I still have two Hoods from 1950 Buick Specials with the outside releases.

The rear fenders - trunck lid -drivers side front fender are reserved fora sale.

Hi i just purchased a 1950 buick special dynaflow. By any chance do you have a starter ?

Guest jprice85

I have some extra body parts and window trims for. 1950 buick special with dynaflow if anyone can help me with a starter we can work something out. Thanks

Guest jprice85

I have a question to anyone who can help, i have two 1950 buicks with a model # 41d and the other is 50-41d. Can anyone tell me the difference? Thanks

Guest jprice85

Sorry im.missing an entire front clip on one of the cars, but if you google classic auto salvage yards you may be able to locate them.I have to get a few numbers for someone so.i will post asap. I work long hours so ill try today

Guest jprice85

Ok a couple of places that may help in finding parts are valley auto parts (520) 836-7960, vintage auto parts (501) 201-0119, or vintage boneyard (772) 475-7680. Best of luck

Needing the head light rings for a 52 buick super. Do you have a set? If so how much? Thanks

One of the guys on the forum recommended this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230818275821

After spending way too much on several "not quite right" books, I have found that this one is THE one for the early 50's, through about '54. There's a little bit later edition that would be prime for '54 to '60 or so (ask me, I have one).

With this, you will find out that the headlight rings are common to several years (1949-1952 in this case). They're also available in reproduction from Bob's and CARS, Inc, so get those catalogs so you have a "top end" for price. $45 each from Bob's right now, and that includes the rubber seal and seal retainer clips - I list these below so you can see the value there.

Bob's price for the seals: $18.50 each. For the clips: $4.25 for 1 headlight's worth. So if going the "used part" route, there's actually 3 parts you want to consider when asking for a "headlight ring". A seller may assume that the seal isn't included, or the clips aren't included, because in the catalogs, those are all separated out. Or they may just (pretend to) not know what they have - the seal fell out, the clips rusted & broke, so here's your ring...

So if you'd go down the path of wanting a used ring, and figure that the seal and clips you'll want to buy from Bob's anyway (they may be adequate, but they're going to be dried up and/or rusty), the top value for a single, perfect ring is $22.25. Anyone asking higher than that, you're counting on some value from the existing seal & clips, or you may as well go to Bob's. I guess you could come up with a way to factor in shipping cost, sales tax if applicable, etc.

• 4 months later...
Guest Buick Special Owner

I'm looking to purchase a flywheel for my 1952 Buick. Do you have flywheel available for purchase?

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...