grand nationals request judges sheet

Guest zipcode1964

Guest zipcode1964

does anyone know the address where I can request judges sheet for the grand nationals that we just had ? I would like to get a idea on what I need to improve? maybe they added wrong?

Guest volxy

Thank you for the info on obtaining the judging sheet(s), I will be requesting mine. I was going for a Grand National Award on Fri, but a noticeably inferior car received a better rating than my entry. Judging standards paled in comparison to other meets I've attended.

volxy,

Sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the judging at the AGNM. There is always the opportunity for errors any time that human beings are involved in any process. There is also the chance that there is a reasonable explanation of why things did not go like you thought it should have gone.

In any case, contact Hulon McCraw with your concerns. He is a great person who will do his best to address any concerns that you have.

Guest windjamer
Thank you for the info on obtaining the judging sheet(s), I will be requesting mine. I was going for a Grand National Award on Fri, but a noticeably inferior car received a better rating than my entry. Judging standards paled in comparison to other meets I've attended.

I also will be sending for my sheet as I did not rec. my senior grand. I am not real upset,I realize its not hard to lose 10 points. I think I could take 10 points off any car on the show field, mine inc. We (the club) proved this a few years back when we had a BRAND NEW car judged. Remember this guys? We have the best system IMHO but I think we need to remember the cars are not perfect when they come from the factory. I dont understand how a little white nova was nomanated for a national award last year and recived a thired place this year. I watched as judges informed a lincoln owner in back of me that his tires where not right. He showed them the build sheet and they still gave him a ration of sh8t. I dont know how that played out. I do know the owner of the Nova said he will never compeat in AACA again. We did not lose a member, we lost a member and 25 of the next people he talks to. Just my 2 cents ,and I know 2 cents ain;t worth much.