1929 Dodge DA radiator

I have for sale a 1929 Dodge DA radiator....no shell, just the radiator.....Never had it filled with water so unknown condition.....the honeycomb is in pretty good condition....there is some putty on it near the bottom...maybe to stop a leak??? not sure.....no holes in tank......cant see any holes or damage other than putty on it.....will definitely need a cleaning inside though......look at pictures.....I can ship this but I am sure it won't be cheap due to the large size....400.00 + shipping OBO.....postal M.O. works for me.....located in Drums PA.....if interested just PM me

radiator004.jpg

radiator003.jpg

radiator002.jpg

radiator006.jpg

radiator005.jpg

Just a heads up.....PROTECT THE FILLER NECK when shipping. I got a radiator from a guy for my 1926 Chevrolet and the neck was pushed into the top tank. Was not that way when I viewed the photos of it prior to purchasing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I filled it with water to checks for leaks....here is the video.....No leaks....just that the petcock was open but stopped leaking after I closed it...Don't mind my radiator hose and home made plugs....that was all I had laying around that fit....LOL

th_00024_zps27fef028.jpg

• 3 weeks later...