Driving videos

CBoz

Finally got around to recording some driving videos. Those of you who already have an old car know what fun they are, but I thought I'd post this out to youtube for those who haven't experienced it yet:

Yeah, people really don't realize what good driving cars these are -- you don't have to drop an overcammed Cheby smallblock in them to enjoy them. That said, I wouldn't mind the later hydraulic brakes!

Guest frenchy dehoux
Finally got around to recording some driving videos. Those of you who already have an old car know what fun they are, but I thought I'd post this out to youtube for those who haven't experienced it yet:

Roy Thorson had a 1937 Lincoln Zephyr same color as yours. I wonder where the car is today.

Frenchy

Hey Frenchy -- Last I knew, it was in the collection of a guy named Joel Champagne who lives in Louisiana and runs a beverage distribution business (great name, eh?). His collection manager actually provided me with some photos that helped in the restoration.

Guest frenchy dehoux

Thanks for the info I did not know where the car went to after he sold it. Also Ron Souter's black 37 Zephyr was sold soon after I had rebuild his engine Ron was able to enjoy his car for one year before he past away.

Frenchy

Thanks, Mike -- I'm very fortunate to have nice country roads within a couple miles of my house. This one was actually a lot busier than usual when we took the car out yesterday. Probably the biggest advantage though is I can drive pretty much year-round, since we rarely get ice or snow, and as a result they rarely salt the roads.