Fender Skirts...

Guest CarPartsNoob

Guest CarPartsNoob

Greetings... I have tried my own research and have been completely stumped as to the origin of these fender skirts. I thought the 3 exterior screw layout and streamline Deco stamped design would make it fairly easy, but alas I was wrong. I figured I would simply ask those who know best... I appreciate your time and infinite auto knowledge! Thanks in advance...

B.

DSC077231280x960.jpg

Edited by CarPartsNoob (see edit history)

Guest CarPartsNoob

Thanks... That was on the top of my list based on what I was able to find. A peddle car was the only one I found with the stamped design. It seemed the the airflow emblem was an applied chrome piece in all the examples.

Thanks... That was on the top of my list based on what I was able to find. A peddle car was the only one I found with the stamped design. It seemed the the airflow emblem was an applied chrome piece in all the examples.

Plus the Chrysler items have a center lock bolt sort of operation and not three big slotted screws. The items in question remind me of a Pontiac emblem....sort of.

Guest CarPartsNoob

Ding... Ding... Ding... Your the man! I even poured through Nash images. It seems the search for Nash Fender Skirts yields no good pic's, but the plain Nash and LaFayette search rendered many...

I appreciate the knowledge base and time!

Many thanks Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 years later...