1965 Rambler American 440H and 440 Parts for sale

Guest Kelsey

Guest Kelsey

Years ago, I completely disassembled a non rusted and nice 1965 440H.

I still have much of the interior and exterior parts as well as the stainless trim and engine parts

I will try and get a list together but it may take a while..

If you ave specific parts you are looking for, let me know and I can see if I still have them..

Thanks

Guest Bulldog182

Hi, my name is John. I have a 1965 American 440 convertible and need a few parts. Small items like windshield wiper and radio knobs. Maybe a fuel tank and drivers front fender and the tail light lenses which mine r cracked. If u would check on these items I would be grateful. Thank you

Guest Kelsey
Hi, my name is John. I have a 1965 American 440 convertible and need a few parts. Small items like windshield wiper and radio knobs. Maybe a fuel tank and drivers front fender and the tail light lenses which mine r cracked. If u would check on these items I would be grateful. Thank you

I have the complete radio, tail light lenses, wipers.. I sold the tank and fenders a while ago..

I have most of the interior still execpt for the seats..

Guest Kelsey
Ok how much for the things I have listed the knobs and tail light lenses

I do not want to seperate the knobs from the radio .. But the lenses I would like to get $60 for the pair... Note: these are the complete taillight assy NOT just the outer red lense. Again, I prefer not to seperate them

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Do you still have any parts for 65 Rambler American? I am looking for grille, valance, trim pieces on fender and trim pieces on quarter panel on a 65 Rambler 440H.

Do you still have any parts for 65 Rambler American? I am looking for grille, valance, trim pieces on fender and trim pieces on quarter panel on a 65 Rambler 440H.

Hello

Yes, I have the complete stainless (minus1 front fender piece) moldings rfom the 440H, Including ALL interior pieces as well..

I am hesitant to sell them seperate . I prefer to keep them as a set (interior and exterior) But may consider it

I no longer have the grille or valence.. I do have just about everything else, including the twin stick, tranny, doors,fenders, COMPLETE interior minus fron seats (sold) and Twin stick center console (sold), engine head (very hard to find) and much more

The car was complete when I disassembled it.. Honestly, I have had this car (in pieces) in my loft for over 10 years... I am about to just haul it to the dumps since there is not much interest via the internet.. It takes up a lot of room and I am just ready to have it gone.. I feel bad about this because this car is VERY VERY rare and parts are near impossible to find fo rit.. but, apparently, there is just not the interest in it..I should have kept my 440 and converted it to the 440H like I originally planned..

Guest Kelsey
How much would you want for all of the external stainless trim? What fender piece is missing?

I THINK I am just missing 1 from fender spear... ALLother stainless is present.. It has been many years since Iparted this car so, my memory has faded.. But I do know that the 440H was LOADED with stainless fronto back, top to bottom.. And that was one of the main draws to me converting my 440 to the 440H..

As for price.. I will accept any reasonable offer for the entire lot.. I do understand the rarity of this model but I also have a love for ALL classic cars and love to see them restored to their original glory.. So, shoot me an offer.

You can also call anytime to discuss 208-221-7866 I have MANY 440H parts left..

Thanks

Kelsey

• 3 months later...
Guest prettypink

Hi I am looking for a hood ornament for a 1065 rambler 440h. Would you happen to have that part or now of a place i could get it. Thanks.

Guest prettypink

Hi I am Looking for a hood ornament for a 1965 Rambler 440h . Please let me know if you have one or where I could purchase one. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ramblerricky

Hello, I'm new and I also have a 440H and I'm looking for the all interior panels blackand the rear window post emblem the one that has 440H on it. Oo also the roof moldings.

• 5 months later...
Guest martious

hello,

im interested in any of the rambler parts if any are still available. please let me know thanks.

martin from seattle

Guest martious

Kelsey,

I need R/H rear quater panel. Doors. Fuel tank steering wheel. Key ignition, trunk lock, interior seats, dash board. Head linner. Hood ornament. Thats just off the top of my head. You should email me with details. martious@msn.com

I am very serious about parts and im sure there is more.

Thanks

Martin

Guest martious

Kelsey,

Hello again. Im looking for alot carpets steering wheel. Do you have a list of what you have and prices? where are you located out of? Let me know.

Thanks

Martin

Guest Kelsey

Martin

I sent you an email direct earlier this morning with some more lists.. Let me know if you did not receive the email. I did not save anyy of the carpets, but I do have most of the parts that you are looking for..

Guest martious

Kelsey,

i sent you a message. but i did not receive your email from earlier. if you got a min could you please resend the list. thanks again

martin

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest biglarstoo

Do you have the five piece stainless trim set option for the rear wheel wells that wraps around the rear of the vehicle?

Thanks Karl

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Sorry I do not get on this forum much anymore.. 

I still have ALL  the stainless pieces from the '65 440H.. I am pretty sure  I have ALL interior and exterior stainless EXCEPT 1 front fender spear. 

I am ready to sell them seperate (where I was not before)..

I still prefer to sell them as a whole for a great price vs getting top dollar for individual pieces (easier for me that way) but will sell "onesies".

I also have a twin stick,  tranny (3 speed with OD) complete head with intake assy (carb too), NOS fuel pump with site glass, and various other parts.

I will atach some of the pics.. NOTE: this is NOT all the stainless..

208 221-7866  or kelsey@2strokeheads.com is best for contact.

196CI intake and head with carb1.JPG

440H horn ring1.JPG

440H Interior headliner stainless1.JPG

440H Interior Headliner Stainless2.JPG

440H sill Plates2.JPG

440H Sill Plates3.JPG

440H tail lights.JPG

440H Twin Stick1.JPG

440H Twin Stick2.JPG

Edited by Kelsey (see edit history)