2012 Show Car Registration DEAD LINE

1937hd45

• 1 month later...
When is the 2012 Show Car registration dead line? Thanks. Bob:)

Well, we are at July 1st, so the registration for Fall Hershey should be available sometime this week; usually the deadline is the middle of August, so you have an approximate six-week window to register for the grand October gathering. Can't wait!!

I break out in a cold sweat when I read thread titles like this! Bob, we usually see a notice in the "card" that comes packed with the appropriate Antique Automobile issue, and from there, we send it in requesting car registration (or other) forms for Hershey. I have not seen one yet so far this year...

The "card" was with the may/June issue. If you don't have it give me a call 717-534-1910 and I can enter the request. Since July 1st was a Sunday the registrations were mailed on Friday June 29th to all that had requested up till then.

Lynn Gawel

The "card" was with the may/June issue. If you don't have it give me a call 717-534-1910 and I can enter the request. Since July 1st was a Sunday the registrations were mailed on Friday June 29th to all that had requested up till then.

Lynn Gawel

Oh fudge! I knew I'd miss it! Why do I always miss it?! I will call right now--thanks for the heads-up & offer to help!

• 2 weeks later...

Also: If you look at the card that came with the latest Antique Automobile (the July/August 2012 issue, with the magnificent Stearns-Knight on the cover just arrived today in Stony Creek, CT, 7/23/2012), you will see that you can send in a request for "Vehicles and Events Registration," "Flea Market (3 spaces max.)," and "Hershey Car Corral (AACA eligible vehicles only, 2 spaces max.)." The Hershey registration (that's when you send in the properly filled-in forms that you are requesting on the above-described magazine card, so please be aware of lead time, time to travel back & forth thru the US mail system, etc....) deadline of August 20th is also prominently noted.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Siegfried

Steve, Mine arrived at the same time here in H'Burg. A bit late for the July/August issue.

Only a few more weeks to go. Always seems to take forever to arrive, and then its over in a heartbeat til next year.

Take care. And it was nice that Hershey Region helped you out.

Has anyone received registration confirmation from Hershey Region. Sent form on July 23 including self-addressed/stamped envelope as usual. The turn-around time normally is only a few days, but it hasn't come back to me yet. I see Region phone lines are only available Monday/Wednesday. I hope it didn't get lost in snail mail, as time is running out.