Marmon parts department

sambarn

So I was slumming in the Peerless group's forum page and saw that they use a single thread to post any parts that are for sale, either e-bay or private sale. This might be helpful to some of us that are always seeking Marmon parts and pieces. If anyone objects please let me know. If there are any marmoneers that have parts to sell.. Please list them.

For sale: 1929 Model 78 Emergency Brake handle. Good condition. $50 plus shipping.

Want to Buy: interior door handles, cowl lights or floorboards washers for 1927 Model L. Also looking for a good radiator core and a spare engine.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest KEN VAUGHN

TO ALL BEFORE I GO TO E-BAY THIS IS FOR SALE

1928 MARMON MODEL 78

WITH THE OHV 8 ENGINE THE CAR THE 4 DOOR MODEL WITH DUAL SIDE MOUNTS WITH WIRE WHEELS.

IT WAS PART OF THE BERNIE POLLARD COLLECTION.

I GOT IT AS PART OF A PACKAGE DEAL.

AS YOU MAY KNOW MANY POLLARD CARS, SUFFERED MINOR BACK END DAMAGE DUE TO THE WAY POLLARD STORED CARS. BY HANGING THEM VERTICALLY!

THE CAR WAS LAST DRIVEN IN 1980 AS IT WAS PARKED UNTILL I GOT IT (IT RAN WHEN PARKED)

ALONG WITH THE CAR, THERE IS MANY PARTS LIKE A MARMON FLAT HEAD 8 ENGINE 1929 (COMPLETE) TRANSMISSION ,FRONT AND REAR AXLES WITH BUFFALO WIRE WHEELS WITH WHEEL WRENCH. RADIATOR, FRONT COWL, (2) SPLASH APRONS

4 EXTRA DOORS, STEERING COLUMN WITH STEERING BOX AND WHEEL LOTS OF OTHER PARTS

$ 7,000.00. I CAN SEND PICTURES OF THE CAR AND PARTS IT IS LOCATED NEAR DETROIT CONTACT KEN VAUGHN AT LCARVAUGHN@COMCAST.NET

NOTE: THIS IS A CUSTOM BODY MURRY BODY CAR

AND THE ENGINE RUNS AFTER 75 YEARS BEING PARKED IN 1940

Edited by KEN VAUGHN (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
Guest KEN VAUGHN

HELLO:

I HAVE A 1929 MARMON ENGINE AND RADIATOR COMPLETE

E-MAIL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED

LCARVAUGHN@COMCAST.NET

KEN

So I was slumming in the Peerless group's forum page and saw that they use a single thread to post any parts that are for sale, either e-bay or private sale. This might be helpful to some of us that are always seeking Marmon parts and pieces. If anyone objects please let me know. If there are any marmoneers that have parts to sell.. Please list them.

For sale: 1929 Model 78 Emergency Brake handle. Good condition. $50 plus shipping.

Want to Buy: interior door handles, cowl lights or floorboards washers for 1927 Model L. Also looking for a good radiator core and a spare engine.

Hello Ken, I had a Little Marmon 4 passenger Speedster at one time and also a Model 78 running parts car. They are both gone but I do have some radiator brackets and a pair of NOS Marmon Big 8 connecting rods, for those of you thinking of overhaul or spare parts for the future.

Al

Guest KEN VAUGHN
Hello Ken, I had a Little Marmon 4 passenger Speedster at one time and also a Model 78 running parts car. They are both gone but I do have some radiator brackets and a pair of NOS Marmon Big 8 connecting rods, for those of you thinking of overhaul or spare parts for the future.

Al

THANKS AL

THE MARMON MARKET IS VERY SMALL

MOST PEOPLE NEVER HEARD OF THIS CAR

KEN

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest paul27

Hello All:

I am looking for a Marmon stop tail light lens for a 1927 Marmon E-75 sedan. This lens is red with the word stop in a kind

of orange lettering. It is 3 inches in size.

Also looking for the two Delco switch arms in satin nickel for the dashboard switch. These arms were used on many different cars

of the period. Thanks! I love this web site!!!!

Paul

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Old Iron Works

I am looking for a speedometer cable if anyone knows where one can be located at.  Kind of urgent at the moment.

Guest Old Iron Works

You need to find an old time speedometer shop and they can make you one.  What ;car is it going on?

It is for a 1933 Marmon V16 Convertible

• 3 weeks later...
Guest paul27

nickelroadster:

Thank you so much for the tip. I bought the levers in satin nickel and they look great!!! I really appreciate the tip. Now if I could

only find the stop light bezel I would be happy.\

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Found Timing Chain.  NOS through Then & Now Antique car parts.  They didn't have one in stock but they were able to locate the chain I needed within a few days.  It was in the original box.

If you're still looking for parts, here is another source.

ricosan

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

I have a friend with a '29 Marmon Model 78 RHD Phaeton. Need the starter Delco model 724-G S/N 731. At least the armature for same. This one is damaged with pieces of windings ripped out. This armature has a gear reduction design on the drive end. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

Edited by RAH
Add model number (see edit history)

Thanks but not the same. His has the switch on top operated by lever and the armature has reduction gear drive with a gear machined on and part of the armature shaft. It engages a larger gear that goes to the bendix.