BLACK STREAK CLEANER

A few years ago, I bought a product called RV 455 for cleaning the black streaks off the sides of my white trailer. It worked great, I sprayed it on and rinsed it off, black streaks gone. Unfortunately, that gallon is now gone and the product seems to have disappeared from the market. Can anyone recommend a similar product that works for them???

Did you actually try to place an order on line? I did a google search and a site came right up no issues. I actually ordered up a gallon because I have had little success with the products I've tried. If you had good luck with the stuff I sure will give it a try. $36.95 gallon no shipping charge. Order went right through no problem?

See how it goes. It's worth the $36.95 if it shows up.

• 2 months later...
Did you actually try to place an order on line? I did a google search and a site came right up no issues. I actually ordered up a gallon because I have had little success with the products I've tried. If you had good luck with the stuff I sure will give it a try. $36.95 gallon no shipping charge. Order went right through no problem?

See how it goes. It's worth the $36.95 if it shows up.

Finally got a day to work on the trailer a touch. Want to thank you for the tip on this stuff. Works great!! My trailer is starting to look decent again.