1933 dodge brothers truck parts

Guest danostreets

Guest Gurra

If you parting it out I'm interested in the garnish mouldings for the doors and maybe the seat. How much do you want for it?

Gunnar

If you are parting out a good original complete vehicle, your blatently stating that you are only interested in money, and not the presevation of antique vehicles.

So why are you on this form?????

But then again, it is a free world.

Please, let the poor guy alone....It is his vehicle to do want he wants with it....And yes, it is a free world and he has every right to be on this forum just like you or anyone else does....I guess your cars are 100% original and correct down to every nut & bolt....

Guest Gurra

Hi

Before I give you an offer I want to see high resolution photos of the garnish moldings and the seat. Please take pictures from all sides so I can see the condition of the parts.

Gunnar

Guest danostreets
hi

I would like to buy the grille with the crank hole cover and headlights. I was thinking 500.00

thanks pat 516 305 9787. I can pay through paypal

can u do 500 plus shipping ?

can i buy the steering box column and steering wheel. come up with a price, and i will send it out, bob

Bob I have one from a 33 plymouth coupe, if you are looking for one, wheel,col. and steering box, you would have to arrainge shipping, I am in Southern NH 03077

Steve

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest 35dodgepickup

Please let me know what you are asking for headlights, spare tire mount for a pickup, running boards, running board brackets, splash aprons and rear fenders. Send a phone number and I will call you, thanks.

• 1 year later...

I wonder if anyone received any of the parts.. I know of a guy who would pay $4-$5K for the whole truck. He's 'dieing' for a 'suicide-door' pickup to do a 'vintage hotrod' rebuild/restoration on. He's got an early Mopar V8, and want's to duplicate a hot-rod truck he had in the late 50's.

I personally can't understand not just stating a price for the whole truck, or maybe it's got a serious ownership/title issue. ??

Anyway, a resurrected old OLD thread.. Interesting.

GLong

Guest snippy

I can go 400.00 plus shipping on the rear fender, 500.00 on the complete grill as shown. where are you located, thanks. Rapidracing33atyahoo.com

I called the gentleman that had initially posted the add for parting out the 1933 dodge truck yesterday he actually sold the truck. Need to tell your friend that if he is looking for a complete dodge truck in good condition he will need to double the price just being realistic here.

That really depends on what is considered 'good condition'.. I would not call the truck in the posted photos 'good', fair at best. Yes the grill and much of the sheet metal shown in the photos is or at least appears in the photos to be straight, the cab has rotted out rear corners, the bed has rotted front corners, the dashboard/instrument panels is all apart, no interior, rust everywhere.

My friend expects to do plenty of bodywork, as well as vintage hot rodding. Does this truck have an engine? trans? There is too little shown to put a high value on it without a personal look at it.

I was out west in the bay area, and visited a friend who does body work and customs. He had just sold TWO mid to late '30's dodge pickups, in better looking condition, the trucks ran and drove, but poorly.. He had had them for sale for 4 months, and got no serious interest. Finally he got $1000 a piece for them.. I just about cried.. I'd have gladly bought both, and shipped them back to the midwest..

Every area has it's interests, likes and dislikes.. Old, slow pickups are not hot out there right now.

GLong