Deck lid needed

Guest JJK

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest zazothex

I think I may have one from a '47 Lincoln Sedan. I know it's a decade off, but maybe it can be fitted. I'm travelling right now, but will look in the pile when I get home.

• 3 weeks later...

At this point I do not have one the one I have pictured is just an example. I 've never seen one either but I've found all my coupe parts by turning every stone.

• 4 weeks later...

On the website decorides.com/fastbackzephyr it appears like Deco Rides of NJ (908)876-9100 has transfered the parts production out of Clearwater Florida and is now producting them in San Diego CA. The website sell body kits or full cars. You may want to call and see if you can buy a trunk lid only from them? There was one of these cars on display at the Eastern GOF Meet at Stratton Mountain one year and the fiberglass work looked very nice.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Or I guess maybe not? A friend who knows I have a Zephyr sent me the notice. But I don't understand. Could not find on site at lunch. No more time now to mess with. This is only a proxi bid? Actual auction is the 11th.!?!? Who knows.

post-45349-143143017689_thumb.jpg

sales order 21 of 221

Vanderbrink Auctions, LLC

• 3 weeks later...
Or I guess maybe not? A friend who knows I have a Zephyr sent me the notice. But I don't understand. Could not find on site at lunch. No more time now to mess with. This is only a proxi bid? Actual auction is the 11th.!?!? Who knows.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]299948[/ATTACH]

sales order 21 of 221

Vanderbrink Auctions, LLC

I saw that too, not sure how the online bidding works but I'm guessing this is going to be a feeding frenzy with that kind of inventory.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...