1920 Rolls Royce

I'm researching a 1920 Rolls Royce Touring car and am trying to find out where it was manufactured and who built the body. It is a 50/40 K serial number 106FW. I know some were built in Springfield MA from 1920 or so on but am unsure if this is one of them. The owner thought it was initially bodied as some sort of delivery vehicle which makes no sense to me but you know how these stories evolve over the years. Any help where to find out this information would be appreciated.

CT Car Guy

post-53830-14313886328_thumb.jpg

post-53830-143138863283_thumb.jpg

• 8 months later...
Guest '22 Brewster

By now you may have identified the Rolls, if not you may be able to identify it through the body number. Brewster and Co stamped the body number on most of the parts while it was being built. The easiest place to find it is under the chauffeur's seat. Generally, there is a wooden door under the chauffeur's seat that opens or lifts out. On the underneath side of the door Brewster stamped a four digit number. Some Brewster journals still exist and it is possible that this Rolls may be able to be identified through its body number. God bless, Frank

• 11 years later...

@CT Car Guy Greetings CT Car Guy - This Silver Ghost is owned by a friend of mine, and I'm wondering if you'd be willing to share some info on when you visited it in storage? I'm pleased to report that it has been fully recommissioned and it running (and looking) great. 

I can also share with you some photos of the car from the 1950's.  If you can message me, that would be great.