1931 Chrysler 4 Door Lots of parts!

I have acquired a 6 cylinder car in a million baskets. I will be parting it all out, and it seems to be complete. It has 41K miles and was running when dissembled about 10 years ago.

I do have a Florida title and the plates from the firewall, if that is of interest to anyone.

Let me know what you need, and I will reply accordingly.

Thank you,

T

• 2 weeks later...
Guest john pearson

There is a parts # on the edge of the ring gear that may let me know if the gear will work for me. Also, I need the gear ratio or the # of teeth on the ring and # of teeth on the pinion gear. My parts exchange book shows the CM6 as one that interchanges with my car. I would only need the ring & pinion, if it is an interchangeable set.

Thanks, John Pearson

Guest slikwillie1965

John ,

Will you please send some pictures of all the doors and the price for them. I think they will fit my 1932 Dodge. Also price the hood for and send pictures of the wholecar body.

Thanks ,

William (slikwillie) Childress

John ,

Will you please send some pictures of all the doors and the price for them. I think they will fit my 1932 Dodge. Also price the hood for and send pictures of the wholecar body.

Thanks ,

William (slikwillie) Childress

Doubt they will fit the 1932 Dodge.

Guest slikwillie1965

I DO NOT KNOW FOR SURE BUT I WAS TOLD THAT THE DODGE, CHRYSLER AND PLYMOUTH PARTS WOULD INTER CHANGE. IF ANYONE KNOWS THIS TO BE TRUE PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

THANKS FOR ANY AND ALL HELP,

BILL (SLIKWILLIE)

Guest slikwillie1965

HELLO staff11,

WHAT ARE YOU NEEDING GAUGE WISE IF YOU CAN SEND ME SOME PICTURES OF YOUR GAUGES SO I CAN COMPARE THEM WITH SOME THAT I HAVE OUT OF ANOTHER 1932 DODGE. YOU CAN EACH ME AT slikwillie1965@yahoo.com.

THANKS,

BILL (slikwillie)

Edited by slikwillie1965
SPELLING (see edit history)

I DO NOT KNOW FOR SURE BUT I WAS TOLD THAT THE DODGE, CHRYSLER AND PLYMOUTH PARTS WOULD INTER CHANGE. IF ANYONE KNOWS THIS TO BE TRUE PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

THANKS FOR ANY AND ALL HELP,

BILL (SLIKWILLIE)

1931 Chrysler doors have a different reveal and a crisp edging around the window. The 1932 Dodge front doors are angled at the leading edge. The 1932 Dodge has a wider reveal and a double and softer edging around the window. 1932 Plymouth or Chrysler doors may fit the 1932 Dodge. The third photo is the '32 Dodge. I almost forgot.....the hinge placement will also be different.

post-37352-143138864791_thumb.jpg

post-37352-14313886482_thumb.jpg

post-37352-143138864849_thumb.jpg

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

Guest monc440

Thomas

I would like to buy the driver door, grill and radiator.

I sent you a email yesterday buy the spam system here at work kicks stuff back.

32 Dodge is not the same but I can make these work on my 31 Plymouth.

The car in the pic is not mine but the ddors are the same.

If you didn't recieve an email from me please send me a PM.

Thanks

post-73000-143138866029_thumb.jpg

post-73000-143138866031_thumb.jpg

Thomas

I would like to buy the driver door, grill and radiator.

I sent you a email yesterday buy the spam system here at work kicks stuff back.

32 Dodge is not the same but I can make these work on my 31 Plymouth.

The car in the pic is not mine but the ddors are the same.

If you didn't recieve an email from me please send me a PM.

Thanks

Yes...1931 DeSoto and Plymouth are about the same as 1931 Chrysler doors.

Guest monc440

Thomas

I really want the driver side door, grill shell and maybe the radiator. If I can't find a door I will have to try to make one and I'm not that good.

Please contact me. I have emailed and PM'ed you with no reply.

Thanks

phone: 5 one 7-914-6876

email: johndarling1972@gmail dot com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest bkp

Hi Do you have the rear folding luggage rack for sale? I need it for a 31 CD8 roadster ,

Regards

Brett

pre39chrysler,

Way too late for that.........a lot of guys have gotten pieces that they needed to help finish their cars. It was really rough as far as the body, floor and roof were concerned, but had a lot of decent parts that I hope these guys have enjoyed. :)

Guest EMF-Owner

I would be interested in the rear Axel shafts if you still have them. My 1931 DeSoto has a broken one. I would like both if they are still there? Can you contact me? John_Daly@EMFAuto.org

Thanks

John

Edited by EMF-Owner
Could not even get the year right on my own DeSoto. (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest monsebar

Hi, do you have both the headlights and the cowl lights?. Also interested in the windshield frame, carburettor, accelerator pedal and carburettor linkages and the instrument panel. If you have some of these parts, I will appreciate receiving pictures and price by e-mail to: jblasco@unizar.es

Best regards

JM

• 1 month later...
Guest Mike 30 cj6

Hi I'm Mike from Seattle, I'm looking for a grill shell, headlights and headlight bar. Please let me know if you have any of these parts.

Thank you, Mike

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I do but i'm not sure if a dodge and a chrysler are interchangable. I would much rather sell everything as a lot unless I get a very good offer. I'll be listing it on ebay soon unless I change my mind and keep everything for extra parts if I buy an all stock dodge brothers.

Guest john pearson

Not sure how I was directed to your thread, but I am in need of a ring/pinion with a ratio of 3.5 to 4.1 to 1. this is for a 31 chrysler, but a dodge is the same in the 30 to 31..

John Pearson

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...