2012 Annual Meeting

J3Studio

Fabulous evening at the Simeone collection and Dr. Fred was there to impart some special commentary to guests. New seminars, packed trade show and it appeared most people had a great weekend!

Thanks, Steve. The Simeone collection is absolutely ridiculous.

What a wonderful weekend! Bittersweet moment for Susan and I as I leave the Board of Directors after 15 wonderful years and a lot of great memories, along with fellow Board Members Peter Gariepy and your past President Dave Zimmerman. Once again Mike Jones & team, Steve and all the folks from HQ did a fantastic job making this event so great. It's our "academy awards" ceremony with many great seminars, training sessions and socializing. As always, the J.C.Taylor hospitality suite is one of our favorite hang-outs during the weekend. Philly is a wonderful kick-off to the new season and begins incoming President Herb Oakes term leading the greatest club in the world! Thanks to Joe and Mary Gagliano for leading us through 2011 with absolute grace and class.

What a wonderful weekend! Bittersweet moment for Susan and I as I leave the Board of Directors after 15 wonderful years and a lot of great memories, along with fellow Board Members Peter Gariepy and your past President Dave Zimmerman. Once again Mike Jones & team, Steve and all the folks from HQ did a fantastic job making this event so great. It's our "academy awards" ceremony with many great seminars, training sessions and socializing. As always, the J.C.Taylor hospitality suite is one of our favorite hang-outs during the weekend. Philly is a wonderful kick-off to the new season and begins incoming President Herb Oakes term leading the greatest club in the world! Thanks to Joe and Mary Gagliano for leading us through 2011 with absolute grace and class.

That's what i thought too, I just couldn't say it like Terry did!!! :D

Mike Jones and crew out did themselves!!