1962 Buick Skylark convertible parts

Guest nice62buick

Guest nice62buick

Hello,,

I have a complete 1962 Buick Skylark convertible for parts. The uni body is shot, but many other parts are good, the chrome, seats, engine 215 all AL v8 4bbl dual exhaust, steering gear box, fuel lines, brake lines, master cylinder, complete original dash pad, bucket seats, steering wheel and many other parts, this was an everyday driver until I started the rust restoration and found out how bad it is. The heater core is great and I have a new four core radiator as well.

Let me know if you need something.

Take Care

Ron May

Guest nice62buick

Hello Will,

I have two hoods, one white one and one red one, both are complete with the chrome, buuick letters and the hinges. I am located in Hillsboro Oregon. Send me an email address and I will go take pictures of the two hoods this Saturday. I need to get back to yo on the price, but it will be fair. email address is bunniesrock54@frontier.com

Take Care

Ron

Edited by nice62buick
add email address (see edit history)

Guest nice62buick

Hello Will,

Yes both of these hoods are complete, they have the hinges, the Buick letters and the chrome piece along the front edge of the hood. One is white and one is red, I don't think either one has any dents. I will send pictures this weekend when I go to where the car is stored. Where do you live, I am in Oregon.

Take Care

Ron

Guest wnjjzrod@live.com
Hello Will,

Yes both of these hoods are complete, they have the hinges, the Buick letters and the chrome piece along the front edge of the hood. One is white and one is red, I don't think either one has any dents. I will send pictures this weekend when I go to where the car is stored. Where do you live, I am in Oregon.

Take Care

Ron

THANK U RON IM IN CALIFORNIA IF U KNOW ANYBODY THAT MAY HAVE A

REAR BUMPER BUMPER FOR A 1962 BUICK SPECIAL STATION WAGON WILL U LET ME KNOW THANK U:)

• 1 year later...
Hello,,

I have a complete 1962 Buick Skylark convertible for parts. The uni body is shot, but many other parts are good, the chrome, seats, engine 215 all AL v8 4bbl dual exhaust, steering gear box, fuel lines, brake lines, master cylinder, complete original dash pad, bucket seats, steering wheel and many other parts, this was an everyday driver until I started the rust restoration and found out how bad it is. The heater core is great and I have a new four core radiator as well.

Let me know if you need something.

Take Care

Ron May

Ron Just wondering do you have any parts left for the 62 Buick, I could really use the exhaust ports on the sides of the fenders plus a few other things you can call me if you want at 1=613 284 -8253 hope to hear from you thanks Dan

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...