Durant Motors Automobile Club East Coast Chapter Meet April 19th -April 22, 2012

Durant Mike

Letting anyone that is interested know that the 2012 East Coast Chapter meet of the Durant Motors Automobile Club is meeting in Charleston, South Carolina April 19th Through April 22nd. Host hotel is the Wingate by Wyndham North Charleston, SC Telephone number is 843-553-4444. Several very interesting tours are scheduled. For more information go the the Durant Motors Automobile Club web site at www.durantmotors.com.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I believe you have been contacted by our club President Frank and given his cell phone number. If not, just come on by either Thursday afternoon or evening, most will be arriving on Thursday. I do not have a list of how many cars will be coming, from my response not very many, but I'm guessing there will be a few. I guess distance and fuel prices are keeping many from bringing their car. The DMAC is a friendly lot of people and they quickly become good friends. We have several trips planned for the meet so Friday morning and Saturday afternoon at the hotel might be a good day to view any cars that do show up. We have tours planned for Friday afternoon and Saturday morning. If you decide to come meet us, don't be shy. We will have a hospitality room open in the evening to hang out in and talk cars. We're one week away and everyone is looking forward to coming to Charleston. Hope the weather cooperates for us.