WANTED: Mercury Turmpike cruiser fender skirts

Guest chequenman
still looking...

There is a guy called Reg in Oshawa Ontario Canada, who runs a small business called Fender Skirt King in Oshawa. He has been buying and selling for 20-25 Years and he is also a distributor for continental kits for a company called Continental Enterprises in British Columbia Canada.

I haven't got his number but if he hasn't got a set he could probably direct you to where you could buy them. ;) ;)

• 1 month later...
Guest Jim_Edwards

Just exactly what are you calling Turnpike Cruiser fender skirts? The standard fender skirt from Mercury was the same as on all other Mercurys of the year. Aftermarket fender skirt maker Foxcraft manufactured a large nearly full fender skirt that had a chrome accent that is often thought to be factory, but it never was.

Guest chequenman
Just exactly what are you calling Turnpike Cruiser fender skirts? The standard fender skirt from Mercury was the same as on all other Mercurys of the year. Aftermarket fender skirt maker Foxcraft manufactured a large nearly full fender skirt that had a chrome accent that is often thought to be factory, but it never was.

You're absolutely right!! ;)

Guest Jim_Edwards
You're absolutely right!! ;)

I guess I should have mentioned that a set of those Foxcraft cruiser skirts specifically for the Turnpike Cruiser in good shape will run in the $600.00 per set range. There is a guy in California that is duplicating a lot of Foxcraft's cruiser skirts in fiber glass, but that ain't one of them. Probably because of the chrome accent.

Guest chequenman
Still looking Guys, Thank you....

I have mentioned earlier to look up this guy in Ontario Canada, but I guess you didn't find him, so his business is found under the www.fenderskirtking.com and he has several sets of steel Cruiser skirts for your Merc. with the Chrome used $750.00. He has several Cruisers without Chrome but you can be the judge.

You wanted these skirts and I now have told you where they are and of course they won't be cheap but you must have known that so you can e-mail him from his Web Page or call him, his phone number is there as well.

Go get them partn'r ;) ;)

• 8 months later...
Guest chequenman

You got to get in touch with fenderskirt king like I said when I posted March 15th., 2012!!!! Now you're not getting cheap if that's what you're thinking

Guest chequenman

When I sent you that reply Mar 15th. I had just spoke to him personally on the phone and He had Three different sets of various quality, and only one set had the original mouldings and most of the clips!!!

• 9 months later...
Guest Shanamana

I have a pair of 1957 mercury turnpike fender skirts if you still need them. Been kept in my grandpas shop since '57. Red with chrome, no rust. I can email pictures.

Try "The Big M" auto parts in Williams, California. They are mostly Mercury parts suppliers.

• 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest TroydestroyGretsch59

I have a pair of vintage turnpike cruiser skirts available . I can send photos.

Original ,survivor paint,no rust or dents,with chrome trim and all brackets/bolts/nuts.