Hershey 2012 Hotel Discount Codes

Guest Roper14

Guest Roper14

Hi, I was wondering if anyone is aware of any hotel discount codes for this years AACA Hershey 2012 Meet Oct. 10th-13th. I am particularly interested in the Hampton Inn. Thanks!

• 3 months later...

I seem to have inherited the task of finding reasonably priced rooms for our group. I start searching in January. Last year, we stayed at the Red Roof on Eisenhower Blvd. in Harrisburg. Kind of mediocre, but I think we paid $109 a night, the cheapest I could find using my AAA card. Right next to the 24 hour Capital Diner and 12 miles from the show grounds. I got the same rate for 2012. In 2010, we stayed at a different hotel - Quality Inn and Suites, maybe - across and down Eisenhower from the Red Roof. We paid like $129 that year, but they went up to $179 for the next year which is why we moved to Red Roof. In 2007, we stayed at the Hampton Inn in Manheim for $129; great hotel and we really liked it, but now they charge over $200 per night during Hershey.

Point is, the hotels all charge more, sometimes a lot more, during Hershey.

• 1 month later...

we alway go fair rates at Hotel eight in Harrisburg, it a good location easy access once you figure out the back way by going by Holiday Inn Express. i move to Hershey now, but can remember the name, but I think I have deposit down for this year already.

Yeah, I Myself have ben looking for a Hotel in / Near Hershey as this will be our First Trip to Hershey and we are excited. We are making this a family trip to find parts for our New Project: 1930 Chevrolet AD Universal - Canopy Express Truck (Huckster)

In looking for a hotel for Hershey in Oct I noticed the RATES were up there (Avg $200+ per Night), if anything was available. I found plenty of places in and Near Harrisburg at a Reasonable Rate (Avg $100-125), plus there are plenty of places to eat and shop for general needs in town. And from looking at hte map we are about 15 minutes from the Show, and we can live with that. Get up have breakfast and drive on over and Shop till we drop or fill up the van, either one :)

We are excited and ready to go...

Anything else we should know about before we go.