1931 dodge dh6 & 1933 parts

I may be selling the drivetrain to my 1931 dodge brothers dh6 coupe this spring or summer. It is a running original 6 with trainsmission and rear end wood wheels n hubcaps. I'm located in boston, massachusetts. I would accept a fair offer but not desperate to sell. I've tried to post photos in the past but wasnt able to. I will try again soon. Keiser has pictures of it.

Also, I have seen many 1933 dodge brothers parts in an ad in new hampshire (craigslist) recently in case any one here is looking. TY boston

• 9 months later...

Thank you very much for the reply from all the D.B. guys who so willingly are ready to help me find rims .Mr Allan Garonzik from Texas area has arranged to ship me one. I will be away for the winter and will not be able to reply to threads from December 7, 2012.

Cheers and have a happy holliday and Christmas

Trini,

Harry hsahu@tcn.net

If there was any1 genuinely interested in purchasing my car I would have sold it at my cost. It was availible. So please stop the nonsense, drama etc. This add is for those who are looking for parts NOT for anything else. If you would like to discuss preservation and enjoyment of antique vehicles start a thread. I'd be more than happy join you there.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

• 4 weeks later...