Ault Park concours

Bhigdog

A great event. I attend it every year I can, which is about 6 out of 10 years so far. I know a few people that work for the event, and have seen first hand how fair and impartial the judging at the event is. :cool:

I know a few forum posters have been participants in past years. Hopefully they can give a better perspective than I can.

• 4 months later...
Bob, which car are you bringing?

I think my Chrysler was invited. I declined the invite to attend the GN's but I ended up blowing off the Nats so I'm going nowhere. Just as well as I ended up needing some dental surgery starting 0900 this morning. Not a happy camper...................Bob

A great event. I attend it every year I can, which is about 6 out of 10 years so far. I know a few people that work for the event, and have seen first hand how fair and impartial the judging at the event is. :cool:

I know a few forum posters have been participants in past years. Hopefully they can give a better perspective than I can.

I believe we met there one year. I love the show. We've been there twice with the Mark II and once with the Porsche. I'm thinking about offering the '33 Continental Flyer next year.

I believe we met there one year. I love the show. We've been there twice with the Mark II and once with the Porsche. I'm thinking about offering the '33 Continental Flyer next year.

Barry, I met you there both times! :) It was only in passing the time you brought the Mark II, but we talked for quite a while the year you brought the Porsche.

I bought my ticket for this year online last night.