LOOKING FOR: 1958 & 1962 Chevrolet Spotlights

Hey Guys, My Buddy is in need of a pair of spotlights for his (2) Chevy's, if anyone has (1) or (2) of the spotlights pictured and would want to sell them, Please message me on here, I would greatly appreciate any help, Thanks in advance.

1958 Chevy

IMG_20120114_150519.jpg

IMG_20120114_150510.jpg

1961 Chevy

Copy_of_MODELCH5964_018.jpg

NOSspotlightinstall045.jpg

Guest garys64wildcat

I may have one. I have a spot light made by Unity and I took it off of a 62 buick that I parted out many yrs back. It has the mirror like #1, but I have to dig it out of storage to verify the look, if so I will let you know if still have interest in it.

Gary

Guest garys64wildcat

Pete,

As soon as I can find the box I put it in, I will take some pics of the light, I will send them to you.

Gary

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest thehailife

i have a driver side complete 58 unity spotlight forsale.$500 shipped to lower 48, email or call 4167045679 my name is Hai

Guest prs519

This is becoming an old post, but did you find your spotlights? What is the bracket number, if you have it?

Perry

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest SEIS UNO

Its all B.S. gentelmen, Fordster just buys and sells spotlights on ebay and other web site, mostly ebay. He buys them cheap and sells them very expensive. I dont trust people like him because all they want is your parts to turn around and sell them. He has no friend that he is helping. Beware of guys like this guy.

Guest SEIS UNO

Impalas spotlights from 1958-64, options too. I dont trust guys like him. They lie and make you feel like they are helping someone but in reality they are helping themselves. Ive had guys like him try to buy from me but I shut them down right away. If I help someone its because they truly need the part or advice on their car restoration. Im 64 years old and Ive been around a long time to know which guys truly need help and not just trying to be my friend to get to my parts. Try again Fordster, no luck here.....

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...