Head lights 1924, 1925 Chrysler???

I believe you may be right. Will check into it a little more to conferm. I was just wondering if the Chrysler lights were made by the same manufacture as the ones that I have, but made to Chrysler specs. Thanks Keiser, Dandy Dave!

• 1 year later...

The lights I had were not Chrysler. They were mid 1920's Oldsmobile. Never took any 1924 Chrysler lights apart before. Most of these early lights are simmilar and have a single screw around the rim somewhere. Often the old gaskets have things stuck together. Post this question on the General Forum and I'll bet you will get plenty of advice. Dandy Dave!

I believe that they are similar to the items on my '26 Chrysler that I used to have (some 45 years ago). If I remember correctly, with the lamp mounted and facing it, grasp the bezel with both hands, push in slightly and turn counter-clockwise. BE GENTLE as that may not be the way to take it apart. Once you get the bezel off, you can remove the bulb and take out the reflector. I think the screw on the back may be an adjustment screw or it may be to hold the reflector in.