CROSLEYS AT DAS AWSCHT FESCHT

The Ontelaunee Regions Das Awscht Fescht show in August will have Crosleys as their feature car. In order to raise the funds for the feature tent and other expenses, The East Coast Crosley group is holding a raffle. Grand prize is a restored 1949 Crosley stationwagon, First prize is a restored Tolkheim short gas pump of about the same vintage. Second prize is a 32 inch Crosley flat screen TV, 3rd prize is a 1932 Crosley Little Fella radio, and 4th prize is a modern Crosley radio. Pictures can be seen on the Crosley Club web site. Tickets can be purchased by e-mailing me a request to TMKLDWWJ@yahoo.com and telling me how many tickets you want. I will send them to you to fill out and return to me with the money and the stubs.

Currently we have over 50 Crosleys pre registered and expect a few more. Some interesting vehicles scheduled include the CRAD (the first Crosley prototype) and a couple of original "tin block" powered cars. Also slated to be on display are various Crosley appliances (including a Xervac hair growing machine) and radios, a Crosley speedboat and a number of other Crosley powered items. Come and see us, it is sure to be a good time.