Model T Ford Steering Wheel???

Dandy Dave

Looks like and accessory Model T wheel. It measures about 17 + Inches and the spider is aluminum. The thread ID is about 3 inches and says Baffle Lock Company. Chicago, U.S.A. Number E143462. Can anyone conferm that is what it fits? Thanks, Dandy Dave!

post-44142-1431387878_thumb.jpg

post-44142-143138787803_thumb.jpg

post-44142-143138787806_thumb.jpg

Thanks Laydon B for conferming. It is in very good condition for such an old wheel. You never know what you will stumble across, or where. Someone brought it to a buddies salvage yard in a load of junk and he snaged it out and saved it. I spotted it under a desk when I was there the other day and brought it home. I haven't had a Model T in over 20 years, and do not intend on getting another one as they are a little tight for me to ride in, and my big feet get stuck between the peddles. I have to run one with my tippy toes. I am much more comfortable in my 1915 Buick that has wide peddles and lots of leg room. Anyone need it? Dandy Dave!

Edited by Dandy Dave (see edit history)

• 5 months later...
Guest Hio Ridge
Thanks Laydon B for conferming. It is in very good condition for such an old wheel. You never know what you will stumble across, or where. Someone brought it to a buddies salvage yard in a load of junk and he snaged it out and saved it. I spotted it under a desk when I was there the other day and brought it home. I haven't had a Model T in over 20 years, and do not intend on getting another one as they are a little tight for me to ride in, and my big feet get stuck between the peddles. I have to run one with my tippy toes. I am much more comfortable in my 1915 Buick that has wide peddles and lots of leg room. Anyone need it? Dandy Dave!

Hi Dandy Dave,

Do you still have the steering wheel? I broke the aluminum spider on my wooden wheel last week and need another wheel badly!

Thanks,

Hio Ridge