Lots of NOS 1965-1975 Pontiac B & G body chrome parts

auburnseeker

I recently aquired a large lot of about 2000 parts, mostly Pontiac Parts. 99.9% NOS. I sell most of it on ebay The starting prices are pretty darn cheap and no reserve on anything. I want to sell it off not put it on display.

There is a lot of Catalina Bonneville Grandville and Grand PRix stuff. Even a little Tempest and lemans stuff including wagons. If you are doing a 1965-1975 era B or G body car you really should check it out. Many items start at 9.99. large chrome parts 15.00-25.00 You can't plate your parts for this kind of pricing. I ship International and combine shipping on everything I can. I want to find this stuff a home not keep it forever. Go to Ebay and check out randyhotrods thats my seller name.

Lets get this stuff on cars rather than a shelve.

Some parts go back to the 1950's and as late as the 1980's.

Thanks for looking!!!!

• 2 years later...
I recently aquired a large lot of about 2000 parts, mostly Pontiac Parts. 99.9% NOS. I sell most of it on ebay The starting prices are pretty darn cheap and no reserve on anything. I want to sell it off not put it on display.

There is a lot of Catalina Bonneville Grandville and Grand PRix stuff. Even a little Tempest and lemans stuff including wagons. If you are doing a 1965-1975 era B or G body car you really should check it out. Many items start at 9.99. large chrome parts 15.00-25.00 You can't plate your parts for this kind of pricing. I ship International and combine shipping on everything I can. I want to find this stuff a home not keep it forever. Go to Ebay and check out randyhotrods thats my seller name.

Lets get this stuff on cars rather than a shelve.

Some parts go back to the 1950's and as late as the 1980's.

Thanks for looking!!!!

I didn't find you on eBay. I need front license plate adapters for a 1975 Grandville. Also looking for tail lamp bezels.

• 2 weeks later...