1935 terraplane

Guest dterry-2011

A hard question to answer (as it is for almost any old car) due to there not being any sort of national database. The H-E-T Club has (as you may know) individuals who maintain separate rosters for different years or body styles of various Hudson products. My friend Larry Cramer keeps a roster for Hudson's "commercial cars" (pickup trucks, panel trucks, etc.) and he could tell you all the '35's that are on his list, but of course that's only the number of '35's whose owners bothered to advise Larry about their vehicles!

The short story is, there's probably no more than a handful remaining...probably less than 10.

Guest dterry-2011

thank you and you can tell your friend Larry i have a 1935 terraplane pick up truck. my father bought it in 1991 from a guy in Boise Id. been sitting in his barn in Mich since then. I just transported it out to redondo beach, ca. where i live.

The Hudson Essex Terraplane Club ("http://www.classiccar.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=showcat&catid=13&Itemid=152"

I know of another individual who is working on what I believe is a 1935 Terraplane Pickup, which he acquired out of a field in Texas about 3-4 years ago. Got to see if I can find his email address & info...

Edited by 46HudsonPU (see edit history)

dTerry, I'm sure Larry would like to hear from you about your truck, so he can add it to his registry. (He'd need the serial number, to make it official). In return, he may be able to provide you with the names and addresses of other 1935 pickup owners.

Just go to the Hudson club's "registry page" and scroll down to the "Pre-1941 Commercial" listing, then click on Larry's e-mail address.

Thank you.