Fun day in my '41

414TATA

Hey

Just had to share. Took a great 35 mile country ride today in the '41.

Great weather for a drive, about 64 F and sunny. The Buick ran really well it was good to get up to highway speeds and not much traffic. These old cars are so much fun. I bought gas for $3.59 a gallon and thought I got a deal.:rolleyes:

Enjoy the holidays.

Wayne

1941 Super 50

post-78086-143138752723_thumb.jpg

post-78086-143138752752_thumb.jpg

post-78086-14313875278_thumb.jpg

Guest shadetree77

Sounds like fun Wayne. Wish I could take mine out before the weather turns bad. It's been sitting up on blocks for about 2 months now waiting for me to re-assemble the oiling system. Back injuries and lack of funds(Christmas time spending:eek:) have kept me from finishing it up. Glad to see somebody enjoying their Buick!

Hey Wayne,

It' 16 degrees and blowing snow up here in Colorado. I did drive the "baby" into town last Sunday, after 3 hours of my Kat's electric heater stuck to the pan, and a bit of either in the carb.

Right now she's up on blocks (bias ply tyres) awaiting the spring thaw. When we have good days, come spring, i'll start the brake overhaul job, I put off this fall.

You guys in california have it sooooo good, but then we don't have jerry Brown, so i guess it balances out.

Keep on Cruzin,

Mike in colorado