1937-38 Dodge truck fenders

Guest Jack White

• 2 months later...
Guest elitecustombody
I am pretty sure that 1937-38 Dodge car fenders will not fit 1937-38 Dodge trucks. 1937-38 Plymouth pickup fenders will fit.

Really? I think Dodge and Plymouth truck fenders are same, and they will not fit a car without some cutting,welding.et.c. At least the rear fenders,they have completely different angle on mounting surface/flange

Somehow I misunderstood it.

But aren't 37 Plymouth 1/2 ton fenders are identical to 36-38 Dodge 1/2 ton fenders?

Pretty close if not identical. Someone teach us the difference please. This has been bugging me for years.

Guest elitecustombody
Pretty close if not identical. Someone teach us the difference please. This has been bugging me for years.

I should know very soon,about to buy 37 PT50 and have 36 as well as 38 Dodge 1/2 ton.

Yes, I believe that all 36, 37 and 38 Dodge and Plymouth 1/2 ton pickup fenders (and most other sheet metal parts) are interchangeable. I believe that the dash on the 37 and 38's is different from the 36's. The engine blocks on the 37 and 38 Dodge 1/2 ton trucks are 25" the blocks on the 37 abd 38 Plymouth PT's are 23".

• 6 months later...
Guest qualitylabs

sorry for Hijacking you post but along the same lines does anyone know if 1 ton or 1.5 ton front fenders and other metal will fit 1/2 ton trucks 36-38 dodge

Edited by qualitylabs (see edit history)

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...