parting out 1939 dodge half ton

Guest tonkaman

Guest tonkaman

hello i have a 39 half ton that i will be parting out or will even sell whole if anyone is interested. there is no title and the front drivers side part of the frame is bent up from a wreck. its the whole truck so let me know what you are lookin for. the box is mint no dents and no rust. ill try to get pics soon.

• 2 months later...
Guest tonkaman

Sorry man but I've already started to part the old girl out. And I was told its a 1940 not a 39 but the front grille windshield frame headlights temp gauge air cleaner floor pan carb and running board supports are already gone but if you are still interested I will sell everything thats left I do have another grille I would throw in with it if you are interested

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tonkaman

sorry guys my photobucket account got moved so here is the new link to the pictures. as of right now the oil press/temp gauge, windshield frame and crank, headlights, air filter, carb, floor pan, running board supports stainless trim and the entire grille have been removed and sold to new loving homes. ask around, my prices are fair so dont be shy i will deal with you and try to make the lowest possible shipping cost for you. i really need this thing out of my back yard as i just drug home a 1 1/2 ton pilot house grain truck this weekend and my dad is a little cranky about his yard "looking like a junk yard" hahaha and no the pilot house is here to stay its not for sale, sorry

1940 dodge pictures by tonkadude - Photobucket

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Dodgecity

I'm looking for the piece inside that holds the windshield and wiper motor. Do you still have that? Thanks Tim