Peerless Web page

Richard Lichtfel

Thanks for all the work you are doing in this regard!

• Cost of membership for USA/Canada/overseas
  • Address of Club
  • List of countries that have Peerless cars and trucks
  • Your book on Peerless History (unless you would rather restrict that to purchase)
  • A place for people to read and post messages
  • Those color photos from the website 5 years ago (your car going over a bridge, yellow Peerless, purple Peerless, 1900 Peerless, etc.)

Is it going to be on the same address, peerlessmotorcar.com?

Thanks, ----Jeff

Edited by jeff_a (see edit history)

The address should be the same, we own the name. Everything you mentioned should be in there and we will be adding to it monthly like I was supposed to do on the other site but wasn't capable. Our webmaster is a medical student here and is doing a lot of this as a favor for me, The new site looks really good. We are going to have a discussion forum but the AACA forum would be difficult to compete with. Every Peerless club member will have a number and membership card and will need their number to access some parts of our new web page. Looking forward to putting it on line.

RHL

• 8 months later...

The Peerless web site is up and running. I have just finished interring all the new user names and pass words for the Peerless Club members and sent them out with our July August news letter. With this the members will be able to put in articles and pictures and have access to the private parts of our web page. I will now start putting in original ads and pictures. We have a forum and blog (what ever that is) and I will start writing in our forum.

Peerless members, check us out. Welcome | The Peerless Motor Car Company