41 LINCOLN CONTINENTAL COUPE

Guest applepiebb

Guest applepiebb

Parting out car, has 8EL8 engine that runs is fitted up to 3 speed O/D transmission. NOS rear bumper. tell me what you need.

Tom K

Guest applepiebb

trunk lid supports have minor pitting the window lifts are good no pitting This car spent its time in palm springs and Redlands Cal very little rust/pitting anywhere

Guest applepiebb

Waldren

The 2 front door window frames (pass & driver side are 150 each . I am trying to find the hinges and latches for the trunk deck. I can send pictures tomorrow so that you can see condition of them. Will quote price on trunk deck hardware when I find them i remember some pitting but very easy to polish up

Tom

Guest applepiebb

Larry,

I have not pulled the tank,but from the bottom it is good. I was going to flush it and reinstall it. this car spent its life in palm springs and redlands ca so only surface erosion from sand. i don't know the condition of sending unit $ 150 plus shipping or you pick up i am close to Prescott AZ

Parting out car, has 8EL8 engine that runs is fitted up to 3 speed O/D transmission. NOS rear bumper. tell me what you need.

Tom K

Hi Tom, does the car have the electric hydraulpump for the window. Need one for my 1946 continental coupe. Did rebuild the old one but will get no pressure at all.

If you got one, what price + shipping to Sweden?

regards

Michael, Sweden

Larry,

I have not pulled the tank,but from the bottom it is good. I was going to flush it and reinstall it. this car spent its life in palm springs and redlands ca so only surface erosion from sand. i don't know the condition of sending unit $ 150 plus shipping or you pick up i am close to Prescott AZ

Tom,

Were you planning to drop tank? I would really be interested if overall

condition is goodas the outside bottom. The sending unit not real

important, leave it in. These tanks were rectangular but more like

a trapozoid(spelling?) How much more for shipping, I live in

Maryland ? Larry

Guest applepiebb

Larry

I will pull the tank, take pictures and e-mail them, my zip is 86334 can you see what is best way to ship. I was thinking of a upper and lower piece of plywood with 2x4 as spacers for shipping, size guess 2' x 4' by 7" $20 would cover materials for crating

Tom

Guest applepiebb

Doug ,

I have a car that has not had any damage except the driver side headlight rim and the fender so whatever you may need i should have

Tom

Guest applepiebb

Doug, I need to check the Red lense i think there is a chip or scratch it it but the housing is good . will check in the morning

Tom