Hershey 2011 - First times a charm

Guest fmbjogger

Guest fmbjogger

First time as a car corral seller and batted 2-4-2. Fielded lots of offers from Spaniards, Dutch among others. Ended up selling my pristine '75 Buick LeSabre convertible ( 34,000 miles)on Thursday to a super retired gentleman from NJ.

Also Thur, spotted a good deal on a good shape, low miles (28,000) 1978 Cutlass Supreme. Bought it, put it in the spot where the Buick used to be and sold that as well on Friday. ( Credit " Boowah" for photo)

Hershey, baby !

post-70980-143138699712_thumb.jpg

post-70980-143138699715_thumb.jpg

talk about rolling over, your a real wholesaler now. or is it retailer? enjoyed Hershey very much this year did spend much money compared to prior years, Did see many 42 Packard senior parts this year one used tailight assembly that sold for $2300 wow. I list a NOS convertible for $2500 and everyone complained, so I removed and packed away.

I didn't see your Buick but I did look at the Cutlass a couple of times. It was one I would have come home with if circumstances were different. My mother had one just like it only it was a brougham model with the velour interior. Long story, but she lost control and hit a house one afternoon on her way to the city pool for a swim. Totaled the car with 23K on it. Replaced it with an '84 Cutlass that she kept for 10 years.

I had a car corral space rented almost right across from the Cutlass just outside the overpass. I chickened out though and didn't put my car up for sale.