Help with Vendor ID

Jay Wolf

I post my Hershey pictures Tues, and have since got and request for information about one of my pictures I can not answer.

DSC00553.JPG

A Fellow AACA member is wanting to purchase something that is in this picture.

Does anyone on the list know who all this Packard Stuff belongs to so we can connect the two and make both of them Happy?

Edited by Jay Wolf
typo (see edit history)

I can't get you all the way there but I am 90% sure this was in the green field, and the guy was from CT - stuck in my mind as I am also, I noticed that I did not recognize him, maybe in his 40s with longish blond hair. If I had to guess I would say right about the middle of the field.

Maybe you can back into it from there with a program?

Edited by Steve_Mack_CT
added info (see edit history)

I can't get you all the way there but I am 90% sure this was in the green field, and the guy was from CT - stuck in my mind as I am also, I noticed that I did not recognize him, maybe in his 40s with longish blond hair. If I had to guess I would say right about the middle of the field.

Maybe you can back into it from there with a program?

Thanks ny friend I was walking with me agrees it was in the green field about 1/2 way in as we split when he stopped at a Packard place to talk.

If I look at the program Green field Packard people from CT are:

Robert McGowan

George Simone

either of those ring a bell?

Jay, If there isn't contact information for them in the program, then contact Steve M. and maybe he can contact them and send the photo to each and see if either one is the vendor you are looking for. He most likley can't give their information to you due to the privacy rules, but with your permission could give your information to them to contact you if one of them is the right one. :)

The fellow mannng the booth was not George Simeone who I know does a lot with Jr. Packards, specifically woodys. The lack of Jr. stuff there would lead me to believe that was not his spot. McGowan, may be a better bet, who I believe does do a bit with Sr. cars. I do not have it with me but I think I can get you his number; will PM it tonight or tomorrow if helpful. I do not know him, but that may be your guy. I absolutely know this guy was from CT, I remember noting that.

Guest windjamer

Old car people are the best in the world.We may be a little nutty,but who else would go to this much trouble to put two strangers togather?? Keep us informed,I love it when a plan comes togather.

I plan to review my program tonight to see if any names jump out at me. You just never know! Vendor was driving a Ford pick up, not too new, that I think was brown. I remembered because I am a Packard guy but did not think too much at the time as he had some goodies, but not for my car. Stranger things have happenned, and like you Dick I absolutely love putting two people together on a needed part, or car lead, etc. I am sure several here are tryin'... :)

Jay, try Louis Segnori, (or close, you will see the name in the program) from Sandy Hook, CT. While he does not show up in Packard section of the program, his spot in the green field is almost exactly where I remember seeing this stuff. I checked the PAC and CCCA rosters but no luck so you need to figure another way to get a hold of him if his phone number if it is not published.

I prefer not posting names of people I do not personally know but he is in the program so I figure it is not an "invasion". Hopefully this pans out...

PS - if you look at your photo close enough you will see a motorcycle in the background with CT antique plates. Now I am 100 sure your guy is from CT.

I seem to be having a problem with my PMs - I checked the sent area and neither of two PMs I tried to send to you appear so rather than continue to fight with that I figured I would put this out there and follow up on the PM issue later... :(