Hershey Medical Center

Bob Giles

Another Hershey experience for the memory bank. My good friend that we meet every year and share a space with wasn't feeling well on Friday. 911 was called Friday evening and they transported him to the Hershey Medical Center where they removed his gall bladder the next morning. What a great place to be when you're in that situation. We missed the car show but everything turned out well. I wonder what next year has planned.

Interesting story, with that many people in one spot, one would think there would be numerous medical emergencies. I know a lot of hearts skip a beat when they see that certain special car or part!!!

Glad he was in a place that had good medical service, and glad that he's doing OK!!

Another Hershey experience for the memory bank. My good friend that we meet every year and share a space with wasn't feeling well on Friday. 911 was called Friday evening and they transported him to the Hershey Medical Center where they removed his gall bladder the next morning. What a great place to be when you're in that situation. We missed the car show but everything turned out well. I wonder what next year has planned.

Hi, Bob. Sorry I missed you and Patty this year.

I agree with Dave. Glad he is on the mend. The Hershey Medical Center is excellent.

Regards,

Peter J.