A new world record

I hadnt seen it yet so I though it may be interesting to others that also had not seen it. I dont do the general discussion board and I would suspect that there are some others that do not as well as myself. (its a time available for my other life thing)

If it is a sin to post interesting stuff here I appologize.

I think that's a very vague statement to say that it's a "world record for an early motor car". Some people not in the know would assume that means a world record for any antique car, when it's not even close.........

It should have been qualified to say "pre-1900 motor car" or some such......

I hadnt seen it yet so I though it may be interesting to others that also had not seen it. I dont do the general discussion board and I would suspect that there are some others that do not as well as myself. (its a time available for my other life thing)

If it is a sin to post interesting stuff here I appologize.

Jack there's nothing wrong with you posting I just thought I'd save you some time by showing you the existing post

Oh, heck, it was an ice cream cart? No wonder it got that high......and ditto on the 4 mil to play with, but it's all in matter of degrees.....one of my old friends had piles of dough, us couples went to Las Vegas back in the 80's. My wife got $200 for a weekend of gambling. His wife got $5000 per day. Them that's got shall get.....