Too Many to Thank for Hershey 2011!

FUHRMAN71

The Hershey Region and AACA 'Corporate' did their usual great job, but how about the greater Hershey community? Did you see how deep the flood waters had been as you drove around the area? Yet the awesome locals welcomed us all without a single complaint! Firefighters, policemen, septic service guys, restaurant and hotel workers, shuttle drivers, retail and gas station workers and so very many others put on their best faces and were just great to us.

A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!

Andy Fuhrman

Richmond, VA

Dansville, NY

:)

Guest Packards1

The whole area around Hershey suffered from the floods and they welcomed a lot of us to the area just three weeks later. I thanked several personaly during the week there.

Thanks again for a perfect show. Looks like you also finally figured out how to dial in the weather, along with the 27 miles of cars and parts. I really appreciated all the extra effort shown by everyone in the AACA and the Hershey Region. The show was superior in every way.

I was particularly impressed with the efficiency of getting cars onto the show field. In past years there have been some humongous delays. This year was so slick I wondered whether I had arrived on the wrong day! All very smooth and pleasant. Nice job!

Gil Fitzhugh, Morristown, NJ

I was particularly impressed with the efficiency of getting cars onto the show field. In past years there have been some humongous delays. This year was so slick I wondered whether I had arrived on the wrong day! All very smooth and pleasant. Nice job!

Gil Fitzhugh, Morristown, NJ

Thank you for bringing this up, Gil. Noticed the same and was amazed.

Just another example of how the Hershey Region works so hard to improve every year and "take seriously" issues of the past for future improvement with such a huge endeavor.

Peter J.