WTB: 1962 Starfire Fender moldings

Guest dstaton

Guest dstaton

I need each, left and right, C moldings that hold the aluminum sheet at the very front of the fender. They go from the top strip around through the verticle to the bottom at the wheel well.

I no longer need the script.

post-76074-143138680731_thumb.jpg

Guest shovel55

Hi since ya used my car for the pics.I do have the door trim and most of the back quarter trim but no front trim and alot of other stainless also good luck finding all that stuff.

Guest dstaton

Any advice, Glenn?

Are there any known interchanges, ie., a long Buick or Cadillac equivalent that might be adjusted?

In your experience, is this a salvage search, or a jobber search?

• 3 years later...
Guest mcarthur

I know its an old post,but thought I`d take a chance.

I have a 1962 Starfire Hardtop.I am missing the big molding on the passenger door.The one right before the front fender.If you have one for sale or know of where I can find one it would be a great help.

Thanks!

Guest mcarthur

I need the right side,but looks as if the left will mount on the right.There is a difference but should be better than no molding.

Condition:As good as possible,but again a decent one is better than none.

How much do you want and is it possible to send me a picture?

Thank You!

My washboard molding is for the driver's side. Looks like I sold the passenger's side molding shortly after parting a car a number of years ago. They are different side to side, and I don't believe they will interchange. The apex of the curve is toward the top of the molding, not in the center.

Paul