1939 Buick Factory Service Bulletin Set

Jolly_John

Here is a maintenance and restoration aide that EVERY serious 1939 Buick owner should have. I have a good quality reprint of the genuine 1939 Buick Service Bulletins book for sale. Over 100service bulletins are included.

This 124-page set of Buick dealer service bulletins is filled with indexed photos and text covering service information NOT FOUND in the 1939 Buick shop manual. It was originally published by the Buick Motor Division for use by dealers. (NOTE: This is a project I produced, so this reprint book is not available elsewhere.) Many service upgrades, rattle and vibration fixes, and repair responses to owner complaints are included. These bulletins hit body, mechanical, interior and drivability topics.

As you know, once the cars were in the field, many service and repair procedures were either added or changed after the 1939's were introduced. I have found these service bulletin updates invaluable in working on and improving my '39 Buick. There are some bulletins that pertain to both 1938 and 1939 Buick, as well as 13 pages on the 1938 self-shifting transmission. However, the vast majority of these service bulletins relate to 1939 Buicks.

This 124-page Buick dealer service bulletin set is titled "Abridged Edition VI, Bulletins from Sept. 1, 1938[- August 4, 1939". The page size is 8-1/2" x 11. Pages are printed front and back, as in the original. It is printed on heavy paper. IMPORTANT NOTE: This high quality photocopy reprint is designed to be used in the restoration and upkeep of your Buick. It is not meant to be a piece of collector literature. This book is NOT bound, as the original was. Instead, the pages are 3-hole punched and can be placed in a ring binder for easy use.

QUITE A FEW SOLD TO DATE, AND ALL HAPPY BUYERS! The price is just $37, plus $6 shipping. Please message me or post here, if you have questions, or if you'd like to purchase one of these reprints. Thanks, John

Edited by Jolly_John (see edit history)