Looking forward to Hershey

Guest chronosafe

Guest chronosafe

It'll be my first time there (been to Carlisle before tho). I'm excited to meet my new cohort there, Robin from the Classic Car Database (www.classiccardatabase.com). We've worked together to make an iPhone app for classic cars that uses her data.

Car Collector (Car Collector - An iPhone App for Classic Car Enthusiasts) has data on over 33,000 car models from 1901 through 1975. I'll be there to show it off and discuss it with people, but mainly I'm there for the cars. :)

Writing the app was a real labor of love and I'm going to be excited to share it with people.

Look forward to seeing you all there!

Richard Brown

Free VIN Decoder - Vehicle Identification Number Report

Car Collector - An iPhone App for Classic Car Enthusiasts

Guest Motherdeere

Sorry to be off topic some. First forum post and can't figure out how to start a new post.

Wondering if it is too late to bring my Model T to the car corral to sell? Is there a registration process? Sure don't want to just show up with it assuming I can get in.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Howard

Welcome to the AACA Discussion Forum. Are you a member of AACA?

The last thing I saw from Steve Moskowitz on the subject was, "There WILL be spaces available on a first come first served basis beginning Wednesday morning. You must be an AACA member. Approximately 200 spaces are available so get in line and you should be good to go!"

Here is a link to information about the car corral.

Hershey Region AACA: Fall Meet Vendors & Registration

$125.00 per space (approx. 10’ x 20’). Pre-registered limit 3 spaces per AACA Membership. (2) space maximum during open registration for a total of three (3) spaces for the 2011 show.

No Car Corral traffic from 5:00-11:00 A.M. on Saturday. We prefer that you do not remove your cars Friday evening due to not being permitted to re-enter prior to 11:00 A.M. on Saturday.

Re-selling of all spaces must be arranged through Hershey Region Car Corral Staff.

Vehicles must be 25 years old or older (1986 model year).

Must be AACA eligible. As of this mailing, no street rods, modified/custom or replicars. Please include as much information as possible on any vehicle you feel may be questioned.

All vehicles must be driven into Car Corral. All unregistered vehicles unloaded behind the Giant Center, including transporter vehicles, must have a driver. No vehicles on trailers. No flea market items.

Stickers will be returned by mail. Place stickers per instructions. Stickers will match numbers on pavement. Every spot will be marked on pavement. $25 fee for replacing stickers not attached properly and needing to be replaced.

Unloading will be on Boathouse Road and cars will be driven to Car Corral.

All vehicles must be removed by Saturday P.M., October 8, 2011 or will be towed at owner’s expense.

Returned checks will be charged $35.00. No duplicates or photocopies of the registration form will be accepted.

Hershey Region, or the owners of the land, are not responsible for damaged or stolen vehicles or any part there of.

No tents allowed.

All transactions are between buyer and seller.

No private jiffy john allowed in Car Corral.

Final decisions are by Fall Meet Chairman.

Some additional information is here:

http://forums.aaca.org/f228/car-corral-deadline-311202.html

Edited by MCHinson (see edit history)