want to buy car corral space??

Guest rickauf

not sure if this is 'allowed'.... but i would like to purchase a car corral space.

if anyone has any extra, oe decides not to sell their car.. i will gladly pay top $$ for a spot.

just found out the wife is pregnant .. with twins :eek:

and the 62 merc convertible s 55 has to go.. coolest tail lights ever on a car!!

rick

410 200-7332

rickauf2@msn.com

thanks!!

Rick, are there no spaces available?

From the Hershey chapter web site: Q: How do I get a car corral space (s)?

A: Same as above to request a registration card. There will be a (2) space limit during summer car corral registration. Spaces are approximately 10’ X 20’. Cars must be at least 25 years old, AACA recognized and driven onto the car corral field. Street rods are prohibited. Car corral spaces will be sold for $125.00 per space and space is limited. Assignment of spaces will be in order of post mark on mailing envelope. If available car corral spaces will be sold at the fall meet starting Wednesday during show week at 7:00a.m. There are no guarantees of available space (s) on days of the meet.

thanks. i will send in today, i emailed the Hershey Region AACA yesterday ro see if it was too late, and got the impression it was.

i guess i cant get there first thing Wed AM and see as well.

just did not to trailer the car up.. i end up not getting one.

but i guess that's waht happens when u wait to the last minute!:)

There WILL be spaces available on a first come first served basis beginning Wednesday morning. You must be an AACA member. Approximately 200 spaces are available so get in line and you should be good to go!

oops, did not see your last post. You need to take the car off the trailer and drive through the new registration line. At this time it is believed there will be no space to unload. See the hershey region webssite for the maps and locations to handle this.

cool pic of the tail lights! what a cool car. might be better to park it backwards in the car corral than the front end out!

the mrs. still looks beautiful as well, even if there are 2 little "retirement wreckers" in there!

post-78952-143138660369_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest fmbjogger

Steve,

I just joined via the website and I'd like to participate in car corral. Is this possible if I show up Wed morning ?