1940 Lincoln Zephyr

Guest Tbone1969

Guest Tbone1969

Up for sale is very nice 1940 Zephyr.This car was frame off restored in 1990.I am the third owner.Car was completly rebuilt engine,transmission,rearend,brakes,etc.All original body panels and floors.Original mohair interior.There is some wear on drivers side door panel from where you close the door.The car was painted in lacquer.Color is beetle green.I still have an extra gallon of paint.I also have the original bill of sale and license plates that where on the car in 1940.Car is from PA originally.Still has the original spare also.Paint is good it is showing some wear and has a couple of chips.There is a bubble in the paint at the bottom of the drivers door.This car has all original floors and trunk.Fuel gauge is not working it needs a new float .The car runs and drives like a dream.I also have a complete assembly manual and other misc parts for the car.If you would like to see some pics or have any other questions please feel free to email or call me.Thanks and have a good day.$18,500 or best offer.716-823-1010.I tried to post pictures but this website won't let me.<!-- End Description -->Try this link for pics 1940 Lincoln Zephyr

Edited by Tbone1969 (see edit history)